The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Daps
man y'all still ok with the random fouls?

Maj made a good point about this about 2 week ago. We got to take the good with the bad. The CPU gets impossible offensive rebounds, blocks and steals that we don't complain about. So if they want to reach to let them reach. He's actually turned down reaching calls since then too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok so why would anyone play man to man defense? I do and I get killed. and so many people don't. But I can't blame em because its just going to result in a bunch of fouls. The thing that got me mad is I was playing and the cpu got 4 straight fouls on them at the beginning of the 4th. Took me out the game.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to reward for man to man defense. Turn the computer control defense attributes down and turn the human up. simple as that.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
They need to reward for man to man defense. Turn the computer control defense attributes down and turn the human up. simple as that.

that would be awesome, but turning down cpu defense only affects a cpu controlled team, doesnt affect the cpu players of a user controlled team. those of use that play man get fukked. there ahve been a million threads on other sport gaming forums about how cheesy and overpowered the zone is. game is broken :manny: