The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I've been reading about the glitches in 2K for the online association. Are people still having problems once the playoffs start?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I dont know.. guess imma have to read up on it

8 days! Shesh lol.

I mean it sounds long but its not like u cant play the games ahead of the schedule, that way we can start advance weeks if everybody get the games in

We need this contract extension stuff fixed. I can't lose both my guys.

:shaq:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I mean it sounds long but its not like u cant play the games ahead of the schedule, that way we can start advance weeks if everybody get the games in

:damn:thats my core! If you guys steal them I'm going to my room, turning off the lights, and :sadbron:

Daps

Yeah that's true. Dwight wants his MVP as soon as possible before he goes to Indiana lol.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:damn:thats my core! If you guys steal them I'm going to my room, turning off the lights, and :sadbron:

Lol nah im just playin, your gonna get a chance to resign him before us but its near the end of the season.. its still b.s tho cuz for some reason its like the cpu can do it anytime they want