The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
That's cheese. I can't beat the computer playing on HOF... I can beat humans though. Some just want to play offense though... or the people that get those amazing unstoppable fast breaks... I hate that.:sadbron:

man i know i was being sarcastic

:shaq:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
So uhh im not going to be on for awhile... the homie @LeVraiPapi just informed me the b.s thats going on with my subscriber at&t uverse and xbox live :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So uhh im not going to be on for awhile... the homie @LeVraiPapi just informed me the b.s thats going on with my subscriber at&t uverse and xbox live :smh:

We gonna be down for a good while it seems cuz I am certain XBOX Live won't let these neggas bully them. Btw, check your IP too. Now our IPS look like some dumb VPN IP addresses. go to ipchicken to get it

Last edited by a moderator:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
We gonna be down for a good while it seems cuz I am certain XBOX Live won't let these neggas bully them. Btw, check your IP too. Now our IPS look like some dumb VPN IP addresses. go to ipchicken to get it

whats the point of checking the ip now.. we not gonna be able to get on either way are we?

:russ: if that sounds stupid.. i aint hip to none of this shyt

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Just with their update. Everyone's IP changed :smh:

Why do you have U Verse tho ?

oh okay.. and basically i just moved to the area im at.. needed internet and cable.. same day some dude from uverse came to the crib to talk bout it.. signed up with it.. :ld:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
show of hands... who plays defense by selecting the center and camping out in the lane?

On Ball D is a complete joke online. If your opponent has any idea how to even remotely use the dribble stick then you have no chance of staying in front of your man. :shaq2:

Dudes love to turbo baseline so I just cut them off there with my center and trap them in a double team.

It's funny watching nikkas in online ranked try to turbo turbo past the CPU and end up getting cut off. Fortunately I know how to beat the CPU off the dribble everytime so it ain't a problem for me. :lolbron:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Is there an article or link complaining for informing about the issue?

no I called and 1 ATT dude confirmed it. I called Xbox and dude said it's a known issue and they working it out with u verse

Daps
:whoa: Let me clarify. I was pissed yesterday that I got my ass whooped twice and Rondo was bricking wide open midrangers so I probably said some dumb shyt I didn't mean.

Rondo
Danny Granger
Gerald Wallace

Rondo and one of the other two for an elite wing player. Preferably a SF going by the name of Carmelo. :shaq:

Lmao Melo was the #1 pick... and on the squad with one of the better records in the league... Durant went 2 and same goes for him. You already got Granger what more you want lol. I say your best bet is either keep him or trade for some size you already said you needed a PF. Go get David Lee or something lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2