The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: Gotdayum Knicks that was a good ass game! You had me beat, :why: you start doubling TP? Your d was already solid. Love the way you play though. Felt like I stole one there.

I wanted to neutralize TP and make someone else beat me - he was killing me the first few quarters and I got a double digit lead once I started to double. Just got too careless with the ball towards the end. Good game.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeff Green and a Pick

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

:whoa: Let me clarify. I was pissed yesterday that I got my ass whooped twice and Rondo was bricking wide open midrangers so I probably said some dumb shyt I didn't mean.

Rondo
Danny Granger
Gerald Wallace

Rondo and one of the other two for an elite wing player. Preferably a SF going by the name of Carmelo. :shaq:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: Let me clarify. I was pissed yesterday that I got my ass whooped twice and Rondo was bricking wide open midrangers so I probably said some dumb shyt I didn't mean.

Rondo
Danny Granger
Gerald Wallace

Rondo and one of the other two for an elite wing player. Preferably a SF going by the name of Carmelo. :shaq:

:laugh: aint nobody trading u a top superstar for rondo :scusthov:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
show of hands... who plays defense by selecting the center and camping out in the lane?

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
show of hands... who plays defense by selecting the center and camping out in the lane?

shyt i needa start doing that.. i swear everytime i switch off to whoever has the ball the guy i switched off just stands there, which gives dude he guarding space for a open shot.. everytime

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt i needa start doing that.. i swear everytime i switch off to whoever has the ball the guy i switched off just stands there, which gives dude he guarding space for a open shot.. everytime

That's cheese. I can't beat the computer playing on HOF... I can beat humans though. Some just want to play offense though... or the people that get those amazing unstoppable fast breaks... I hate that.:sadbron: