The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in a slump the last couple of weeks and was steady getting my ass handed to me back and forth in quick ranked that's why I didn't join before. I finally got back on my shyt this week and am now destroying nikkas left and right.

Here's a recent pic of my record

attachment

I'm like 148-57 now. Not trying to brag or anything but if ya'll want this work I'll be on tonight around 11 PM-1 AM after I join. :skip:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I was in a slump the last couple of weeks and was steady getting my ass handed to me back and forth in quick ranked that's why I didn't join before. I finally got back on my shyt this week and am now destroying nikkas left and right.

Here's a recent pic of my record

attachment

I'm like 148-57 now. Not trying to brag or anything but if ya'll want this work I'll be on tonight around 11 PM-1 AM after I join. :skip:

:why: yall all try to join at the same time... we had 2 open teams for a couple days... they both about to be gone.. i can kick an inactive dude tho.. i just have to findd out which team

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Wow my team god fukking raided... aldridge and deng are on the block right now for a ball heavy gaurd... i need a top pg just to compete... anyone want those 2? ill trade jeremy lin for anyone too what the fukk is this :why:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why: yall all try to join at the same time... we had 2 open teams for a couple days... they both about to be gone.. i can kick an inactive dude tho.. i just have to findd out which team

:sadbron: Bruh please let me join. Ain't nobody play in the last league so I figured this one wouldn't fill up so fast.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Wow my team god fukking raided... aldridge and deng are on the block right now for a ball heavy gaurd... i need a top pg just to compete... anyone want those 2? ill trade jeremy lin for anyone too what the fukk is this :why:

i might have steve nash for you.. let me check