The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Daps
That fukkin drivin in the paint with ur pg waitin for someone to get open round the rim so lame.. i still won but stilll.:smh: So glad the game came down to havin to make 3:pacspit:

Some people have built their offense around that tactic. It's better than the pick and roll. Lol someone had 50 points in the paint against me in this league off that. Can't remember who it was though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Some people have built their offense around that tactic. It's better than the pick and roll. Lol someone had 50 points in the paint against me in this league off that. Can't remember who it was though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

shyt i got 66 dropped on me that game :beli: yeah +ut fukk it gotta fight fire with fire i guess :yeshrug:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Timberwolves owner will be OT till next monday ..I'll reset any games anybody has with him that gets simmed .... @ComputersPutin whats good do you still want the team?
@Christian3o5 @Ragus@ @macadomusic .. any of ya'll still interested?? Ragus I know you said you'd be gone for the week.. just letting you know 1 team is currently available

I am back in town. Any room left in this league?
I ain't great, but will show up to play erry game. :ehh:

Last edited by a moderator: