The OA Official [Discusion Thread]

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
fukk this show but I should known better. Whenever that blond chick and this director team up its grade A pretentious bullshyt. It feels like something was stolen from me.

ridge

Daps
This show was so bad. The finale was the worst finale I've ever watched. Absolute garbage

Those movements are so cringey and embarrassing to watch

How didn't the shooter shoot the 5 people who jumped up immediately? He watched them do fukkin movements?

Pure trash

calh45

Cal
Daps
I'm glad I came here first before committing to the entire series. In the first 5 minutes it gave off the vibe that it's doing the confusing the viewer isn't a bad thing shtick that originated with Lost. Stranger things had mystery with an explanation. This shyt is just throwing out confusing viewpoints and expect us to be captivated by it.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
WOW brehs didnt like this? I actually liked it, even the ending wasnt that bad to me. It might of been underwhelming for you brehs since you might of expected something different, but I thought it was a clever ending people wouldnt guess.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I'm glad I came here first before committing to the entire series. In the first 5 minutes it gave off the vibe that it's doing the confusing the viewer isn't a bad thing shtick that originated with Lost. Stranger things had mystery with an explanation. This shyt is just throwing out confusing viewpoints and expect us to be captivated by it.

Same here, someone just told me this was fire, and to put it on my to-watch list. Maybe not so much now.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Complete waste of time:beli:

Lol came in here just to say this. :mjlol:

Just finished the series yesterday and I'm furious :martin:

I refused to be duped by another show like this again. Every episode baits you on, leading nowhere but a major let down.

The ending was worse than the worst M. Night shaman movie:mindblown:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This show has some of the most utterly unkikeable characters I've ever seen.

Still gonna finish it even though i read 'The Killing' type anger at the ending

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Lol came in here just to say this. :mjlol:

Just finished the series yesterday and I'm furious :martin:

I refused to be duped by another show like this again. Every episode baits you on, leading nowhere but a major let down.

The ending was worse than the worst M. Night shaman movie:mindblown:
Spoil it for me breh :mjgrin: