The OA Official [Discusion Thread]

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
they could have at least made the kid that got punched in the throat the mass shooter. I don't even think they did that.
who was it...they didn't show his face right?

that stupid ass dance bullshyt at the end made me rate this shyt 3 stars....I almost spit out my IPA watching that dumb shyt lol

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
shyt is Lit, brehs.

giphy.gif

:takedat:

giphy.gif

:ohhh:

giphy.gif

:mjgrin:

AWAY WITH YOU, Bish!!! :camby:
that dumb shyt killed the show for me man smh lol

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Still wonder how season 2 will start...After all it seems that she can travel through dimensions now

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
who was it...they didn't show his face right?

that stupid ass dance bullshyt at the end made me rate this shyt 3 stars....I almost spit out my IPA watching that dumb shyt lol
i don't know who it was. They should have just made it that dude though. It would have made sense.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
shyt is Lit, brehs.

giphy.gif

:takedat:

giphy.gif

:ohhh:

giphy.gif

:mjgrin:

AWAY WITH YOU, Bish!!! :camby:

Like if they opened a portal on some:gladbron: shyt after the fusion dance I could have :leostare:past it but the fact the shooter just fukking stood there stuck in the matrix watching five Neos and got tackled by the male lunch lady makes me feel like I wasted my fukking time these past two days

Awful just Awful

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Like if they opened a portal on some:gladbron: shyt after the fusion dance I could have :leostare:past it but the fact the shooter just fukking stood there stuck in the matrix watching five Neos and got tackled by the male lunch lady makes me feel like I wasted my fukking time these past two days

Awful just Awful
well she did get shot and dying is how you get to the other dimension so technically you could say the 5 movements worked

thats why i hate these open for interpretation type of shows/movies cause everything she said could either be true or she could be batshyt crazy

they shouldve revealed which was it before the season was over because theyre gonna lose alot of viewers after watching that finale

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
what a terrible show a 3/10. Only reason it wasnt a 0 was cuz Hap who kept sonning these idiots :win:.Tried waaay to hard to be special and failed miserably. Complete garbage