The OA Official [Discusion Thread]

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Just finished season 2, this was infinitely better than season 1. Hope this does get a third season but

I got a bad feeling bout Kharim. Breh’s mental state bout to be ALL fukked up next season :mjcry:

That shyt with the woman selling skins to Homer still got me dying at how pointlessly weird it was :heh:

The way they had Steve finally catching up to the ambulance was:wow: writing

And to think, all this shyt happened just cause hap wanted to jump to another dimension where he got to smash OA :mjlol:

Don’t be a Hap, brehs

Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
I hadn’t binged on a show in a long time until this week when I started watching this. I hope they get a part III even if it’s the last season. We didn’t see much of BBA and the group and I’d like to see more of them and how they develop.

The first couple of episodes of part II were real trippy. Had a Black Mirror feel to them.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
One of the dumbest shows ive ever seen. Must be one of those "white people" shyts black american friends warn me about. :russ:
I'm mad at myself that i spent 6 episodes watching this shyt

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
Finally got around to watching the second season. Very well written and executed, I'm definitely looking forward to season 3.
The only thing I'm confused about is what was the point of Homer's date with that girl from Tinder? She seemed way too interested in the OA for there to be no payoff or did I miss it?
Oh and that octopus scene :huhldup:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Finally got around to watching the second season. Very well written and executed, I'm definitely looking forward to season 3.
The only thing I'm confused about is what was the point of Homer's date with that girl from Tinder? She seemed way too interested in the OA for there to be no payoff or did I miss it?
Oh and that octopus scene :huhldup:
Nah you didn’t miss anything, there wasn’t really anything to it

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tenor.gif

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Show feel like it was written by a methaphysic master :wow: so many esoteric gems. bytch who wrote this must practice witch craft. I ain't even finished season 1 yet.