The number one way to keep a girl from cheating

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
that aint what im saying, im saying if you a real dude, then put as much work into your bedroom game that you do all around....it will keep her focused on you. If she still cheats, then it is what it is....but you have a great chance at keeping her if you try to satisfy her in bed...plus adding on to the other shyt you have to offer as a man. To be fair, a woman also has to be just as polished in the bedroom to keep a man.
Ok true. If a man is good all around he can't go wrong. Only she can.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I disagree, the #1 way is to make her know... she is replaceable. This doesn't have to be done verbally. Just be a nikka that other chicks want. In high demand.

She will know she is lucky and won't fukk it up with you.

So instead of worrying about your chick cheating, continue to work on yourself. Until you are prime.

I guess this includes having good D. (but it's only a part of the game plan)

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree, the #1 way is to make her know... she is replaceable. This doesn't have to be done verbally. Just be a nikka that other chicks want. In high demand.

She will know she is lucky and won't fukk it up with you.

So instead of worrying about your chick cheating, continue to work on yourself. Until you are prime.

I guess this includes having good D. (but it's only a part of the game plan)

you right, but the problem with that is, she could be using you also...if you not fukking her right, she will creep, but play the part to stay your main girl...she wants to have her cake and eat it too...never put it past a woman to deceive you when you let your guard down.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so what is your number one reason?
I wouldn't cheat on a guy once we've made a committment to each other but I do know that good dikk isn't going to stop a girl from cheating. Women are emotional so some lame telling her she deserves better or gasing her all the time can cause her to step out.

I've also personally never liked a guy solely off the strength of sex so I couldn't imagine it keeping me with him.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Funny cuz slores cry that they get used for sex fukked n chukked and just want a good man to love. But when they get a good man (a fool) They start foolin around cuz thats what slores do. Dont cry for these hoes, get what you want and keep it pushing when she telling sob stories and shedding crocodile tears

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
You never know who's loyal nowadays though. That's the problem.

Obvious actually

male friends= might be a problem
lot of male friends= you share that girl
parties or club alot= you share that girl
flattered by dudes flirting with her even though shes taken= you most likely share her
overly active social life= might be a problem
started dating young/or lots of sex partners= doesnt get attached, you share that girl
no dad, raised in city= you will most likely share her
loves attention or dresses slutty= You been sharing that girl

Last edited:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
There's a difference between being loyal and being faithful. It's many a men who found that out the hard way...it happens to the best of us.:to:

If you with a chick who only being loyal or faithful solely because of the dikk then you already lost, it just might take awhile before you actually cash out on it but if things don't change you'll more than likely be sharing that girl at some point....and you won't een know it. :why:

That's not to downplay the role of sex in one's cheater prevention planning, because it is important to keeping a s/o...but especially when it comes to women, they find so many other reasons for them to cheat it's practically impossible to prevent.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
There aint no way to keep a woman from cheatin if she wants to cheat. It doesnt matter how much money, pipe, game, swag, or looks her man has . If she wants to let another nikka smash them walls, then its a wrap :manny:

Some females just want another dude to creep with. They just wana experience a dude that aint like you. Keepin it 100 brehs, I have smashed some females that had boyfriends in the NFL/NBA when I was drivin a beat up whip and had little to no bread compared to them nikkaz.

But for whatever reason, the female wanted to let me slide in. Maybe it was the way i made her laugh, my personality, confidence, or maybe she was on some revenge shyt to get back at her nikka for creepin. Either way, it went down :shaq:

Last edited: