site_28_rand_1008829298_black_snake_moan_maxed.jpg
:win:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe. :ehh:

But this is the closest thing to a surefire way that you can get. You have to annihilate the box at all costs.

Because you know there's always a :cape:lurking.

:jawalrus:

Or you can just get a loyal chick and leave the hoes for smashing only. :ehh:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
People aren't shyt breh, everyone will cheat in the right circumstances. No need to worry about something that's bound to happen.

The next woman I take seriously is going to have to be down with an open relationship. I don't want someone who's foolish enough to think they wont fukk on the guy who's the opposite of me and pursues her, during rough spots in the relationship.

Lets just not be shyt together, in the proper way, is how I look at it.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Maybe. :ehh:

But this is the closest thing to a surefire way that you can get. You have to annihilate the box at all costs.

Because you know there's always a :cape:lurking.

:jawalrus:

there's no such thing as a surefire way, but a broad cheating on me isn't something that has ever concerned me.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a cheater but its going to take more than good dikk. Some guys think that's all they have to bring to the table.:snoop:

that aint what im saying, im saying if you a real dude, then put as much work into your bedroom game that you do all around....it will keep her focused on you. If she still cheats, then it is what it is....but you have a great chance at keeping her if you try to satisfy her in bed...plus adding on to the other shyt you have to offer as a man. To be fair, a woman also has to be just as polished in the bedroom to keep a man.