The number one way to keep a girl from cheating

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
kinda true cus i know a bunch of females that are loyal to nikkas solely because they throw the dikk good, whereas i know a bunch of bytches that cheat on their boyfriend/husband cus he cant make her cream :patrice:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
If a chick wants to cheat she's going to cheat regardless if you have good dikk or not.. :rudy:

:camby:

Maybe. :ehh:

But this is the closest thing to a surefire way that you can get. You have to annihilate the box at all costs.

Because you know there's always a :cape:lurking.

:jawalrus:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Let me call my nikka @kevm3 in here to school all you children on whether or not YOU can keep a woman from cheating

url

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Show her the world, but let her know she can lose it just as quickly if she don't act right. :ufdup:

I keep em in constant flux of, I'm here and its the best but I can leave if you fukk it up. :to:

It's like training a cat to be a dog. =/ Read the Art of Seduction.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
is to sexually satisfy her so she wont have to creep....nothing is scarier than being the perfect guy, but the bytch just cant get a nut from you, and needs to get it elsewhere....fellas make sure your sex game is on point

I've heard this come out several females mouths.I've fukked chicks who said their dudes sex was wakk

Most chicks don't care about the sappy flowers,and teddy bears and being the best bf ever if you can't fukk em right.That's why they flock to nikkas like me :obama: