The Nightmare before Crimmuh: Wolves lets FEAST

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
how the fukk is this ducktales? you're an idiot. i'm actually giving you proof. you don't have to believe it, bytch.

if you that hungry for fame cocksucker, come on. you gonna make the boy billy put your name in the song.
How did you get those screen shots? Your gay ass might be the one behind mariahcooper's account to get dikk pics.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
I don't know breh. **** is a master at this shyt so he could have faked this convo to cover his tracks. The convo looks hella rehearsed. :lupe:

i'm aware and i took that into consideration before i even posted. but i've scene her mic'd up in TC while cthulu was on cam at the same time. and what about the @KOOL-AID thing. he's conversed with her, right. would **** really go through the trouble of sending pics of his own dikk to an alias and then share those pics randomly with me...only to aid in the exposal of his own simping and fakkitry?

then again, do i have to ask?

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how the fukk is this ducktales? you're an idiot. i'm actually giving you proof. you don't have to believe it, bytch.

if you that hungry for fame cocksucker, come on. you gonna make the boy billy put your name in the song.
Stay :umad:simp fakkit, i see the way you're trynna :cape:for mariah **** with some basic first grader tactics :mjkkk: