pass the mustard :mjpls:

I'll put it out here

@NewLife
@OhLawd
@FireFall
@RedPill
@DifferentPlanet
@AntiHero

same poster. he got exposed for using some puerto rican dudes pics on one of his profiles. s/o to @villain

http://puahate.com/showpost.php?p=2381402&postcount=9

:camby:

posting another nikkas pics off of a PUA website :laff:you are pathetic friend

edit: So you posing as a nikka who you listened in on while he was fukking a bytch? you lame nikkas never cease to amaze me :smh:

ppBT5eI.png

N0Z6yaX.png

just know who y'all are dealing with before you take him seriously :beli:

@Killer Instinct @James Carter

Last edited:

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
lmao does any other site do exposals? i just thought about it and i don't think i've ever seen fukkery like this on any other website.

edit:

also should i fry or bake this chicken? I can't decide. and i'm making mashed potatoes if anybody wants some. i know it doesn't really count as a vegetable but :manny:
My girl just made some :ohlawd:garlic mashed potatoes and some:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:chicken breasts stuffed with broccoli, cheese and crab meats.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
lmao does any other site do exposals? i just thought about it and i don't think i've ever seen fukkery like this on any other website.
AHH does exposals, they somehow contacted the BF of a female poster over there and told him about the site and how she always was gossiping about him on there.

NT exposed someone that was on dating show "Next" and he got rejected as soon as he got off of the bus, I mean ol girl didn't even let him speak before she hit him with the :camby:

Exposals are strictly a Hip Hop forum only ordeal. Even though NT is not really that bad with exposals.

I seen a exposal on a non Hip Hop forum once and the poster in question was a huge ass hole, shytty troll who so people posted his government name, employment, address, pics of his wife, etc.

If you're a cool poster on a non Hip Hop forum you have nothing to worry about in terms of exposals :manny:

I was shocked that Prince Dee Der and Binary [before she posted a poster's house on here] fell victim to these kinds of things :ehh: