The Nigerian Calls Into Tariq Nasheed’s Show Again

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
I thought Nigerian was from Chicago?
Idk he says Illinois in the video when he gets pressed. I think someone from the Chi met him. I forget who exactly but it's a OG Coli poster.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Relistening to this and looking back on all the confrontations this dude has had in real life , you can tell he was a lane in high school. I still remember when he posted his ignore list which was in the hundreds and he got clowned or years ago with TPC or someone from the booth ran him completely outta that section. May have been @IronFist or one of the top tiers in the booth I remember he Spazzed on dude once but dude a lame for real

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Idk he says Illinois in the video when he gets pressed. I think someone from the Chi met him. I forget who exactly but it's a OG Coli poster.
I think that was Art Barr believe it or not. And he himself said something along the lines that Art had him shook for a minute cause he was menacing looking.

It's also the situation where he was living with the comedian dude that use to post on here that was from Las Vegas and got kicked out for talking reckless.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I think that was Art Barr believe it or not. And he himself said something along the lines that Art had him shook for a minute cause he was menacing looking.

It's also the situation where he was living with the comedian dude that use to post on here that was from Las Vegas and got kicked out for talking reckless.

The Vegas dude was @billy Costigan

That thread with him talking about his time being roommates @The Nigerian was rafters material lol