The Nigerian Calls Into Tariq Nasheed’s Show Again

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Tariq got his card pulled by the chick at 20:40. :mjlol:

“You used to tell American nikkas that if they were going to date a Black women they should get one from Africa or the Caribbean because they were more cooperative.”

“Some are, some are not”

:mjpls::laff:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Yea soon as dude got into the details of what he gave his $50 for Tariq tried to spin it into some pocketwatching shyt
like yea they gave you the money for specific purpose, they allowed to watch the pockets it's going in :russ:
Exactly…… when nikkas or women start asking him what happened to the monies they donated for the museum he starts throwing insults ….. tariq is funny I’ll give him that but overall that’s not the point he’s a con-artist praying other pppls suffering,pain etc

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Tariq is so fukking homophobic, and xenophobic. He doesn’t deserve the platform that he has because all he uses it for is to spread misinformation, and hatred for anyone who isn’t “FBA.” I really hope @TheNigerian gets his $50 back. He was always one of my favorite posters.
Stfu - and y’all anti -Tariq are the first ones in clicking play on his videos, hate following and giving him more views. Know everything about the man, having alerts on IG, google, YouTube, twitter, etc etc. Every time. “Doesn’t deserve the platform??” Wtf….. go create one yaself and let him know.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Tariq is like king of this roasting shyt. Y’all probably will show up at the hospital when his wife delivers with picket signs talking about “where’s the moooseum, Tahhhriqqq?? If you had time to make another baby, you had time to build the museum neeegggg—- “

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The thumbnail

:deadrose::deadrose:
1752e991-5dcb-4f00-88ce-b153f12c353d.6760e14247e4a7b0f043283ca1ba90e6.jpeg

6884482.jpg

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn Tariq got his card pulled by the chick at 20:40. :mjlol:

“You used to tell American nikkas that if they were going to date a Black women they should get one from Africa or the Caribbean because they were more cooperative.”

“Some are, some are not”

:mjpls::laff:
She really had him on the ropes, everything she said can be verified too :mjlol:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Tariq knew who dude was before he took the call… Funny but somewhat staged because Tariq acted like he didn’t know who he was until a few minutes in.
I don't think it was staged in the sense you're referring to.

Well maybe on The Nigerian part with the trolling but I don't think Tariq screens those calls or knows who is about to call. But at the same time he hosts those twitter spaces to not talk to people who agrees with ideology, he's looking for the ones who don't which creates more views which is why everytime he does a space, he trends very high.

But yes that call was hilarious. And even the girl who called at 20:00 came on really nice with good phone etiquette and flips saying he's full of shyt. Rather you love him, hate him, or in the shade of grey. Tariq is entertaining. So much so the people on here who really "hate him" make more threads/comments than people who are in allegedly "in his army" combined...