The NFL Is Just Brutal Man

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His height and stature just isn't built for playing QB in the NFL.
From my understanding, his processing speed was what made up the difference in college (along with being at Bama obv). You gotta be a mf supercomputer for that to cut it in the league, and even still I don’t think he has the bare minimum physical tangibles. Let alone processing at the speed these nikkas play at, on top of the anticipation req’d.

But I been off CFB since a couple yrs after I graduated, so I don’t catch these prospects fr until they get to the pros anymore.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He looked fine in the SEC and those were much bigger than him too, no qb is surviving on that team.
That's my view on it. He's in a no win situation. I don't think the Panthers are fully giving up on him. I think they'll sit him for the year and work on building up the line and putting a better team around him and will likely give him one more chance. That entire team is a trainwreck.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't like how organizations throw these guys out there on shyt teams, switch up the coaches and offenses multiple times, and expect immediate results.

The QBs who can come in and take a trash team to good alone as a rookie are RARE.

If you gonna draft a guy that high you need to have belief that he can eventually thrive in your system, and if thats the case give him time to learn it.
And on top of that of course he’s gone be rusty because he only had one possession a of preseason. Some of these organizations are clueless when it comes to building a competent team,

The worst thing to happen to Bryce and the Panthers was Stroud balling out so fast, it made the Panthers patience too thin

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tired of the Drew Brees disrespect too. He was short but that’s like saying every 6’6 player could be Mike or Kobe

Drew Brees was a very good player with tools to be great despite his height
That’s a mf supercomputer with god-tier anticipation to make up for what measurables he lacked

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Bryce is in a bad situation then to add to that he’s small, he doesn’t have elite athleticism, and his arm strength and accuracy aren’t great either.

That’s a recipe for failure especially on a bad team.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
He can sit and watch for awhile. At least they didn’t just ship him out. Everybody can’t start right away.. I mean even Mahomes had to sit. You can’t subject your fans to watching Bryce Young play football right now.. it’s not a good idea. Dude need some fire man. Incredibly nice kid but all that nice guy high 5 stuff ain’t gonna work when you play like he’s playing.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
They love to shyt on people. Let them fail on other teams and systems before you put these types of labels on players.