The Newest Dr. Who Is A Rwandan Breh

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I always thought Rahul Kohli would have made a great Doctor.

I watched it heavy during the David Tennant run. Tried to watch some of the old series....shyt was trash.

I watched the during the Matt Smith years. That was good enough for me. That show takes to much dedication to the long haul

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I had no idea. My old lady had the Christmas special on and I’m like what the hell is going on here.
:ohhh:
It’s no coincidence that the first black Dr Who is gay…definitely intentional to immaculate the black man. A little too campy for me but wish him well.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I had no idea. My old lady had the Christmas special on and I’m like what the hell is going on here.
:ohhh:
It’s no coincidence that the first black Dr Who is gay…definitely intentional to immaculate the black man. A little too campy for me but wish him well.
smh for real?
I don't watch this show and don't really care but of course :francis:
edit after looking him up you could see he's gay a mile away :mjlol:
media man

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
as a kid i loved classic doctor who. the fourth one, tom baker was that dude

giphy.gif

classic 1970s sci fi... they brought the show back in 2005 after cancelling it in the late 80s. they turned it into a soap opera for dorky fat girls.

the classic series from 1963 to the 1980s is still classic tho if youre into old sci fi. the cheap special effects :russ:

Doctor-Who---the-stylishl-010.jpg

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Star Trek is miles ahead of Doctor Who. I’m a Trekkie 🖖🏾

I’ve tried to watch Doctor Who but it’s appeal is strange to me.
original star trek and TNG are my shyt... i never got into deep space nine. the show Picard was pretty good but i got kinda bored and tuned out. theres something special about 1960s star trek. i could watch that shyt all day