Just now really learning about the Rwandan Genocide - Its unconscionable that the West didn't intervene

Nesto90sKid

Rookie
Daps
I still have hours of VHS tapes about the Rwandan genocide from back then. The visuals are disturbing, especially when you recognize the places where it all happend. Who's to blame for it? Tribalism and the agitation via radio & newspaper back then but all began when the colonial powers(especially the Belgians)started the separation of Hutus, Twa & Tutsies. There were already big conflicts in the 1950s &1960s because of it. 1994 happend also because the West didn't care... Rwanda hasn't many natural ressourcces. The US, France & Europe but also the UN are responsible. Africa should always be wary about foreign influence there. I think they began that the last years. Now they need a full United Africa for becoming more powerful, independent & self sufficent aka the Wests nightmare.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
When atrocities occur, people either blame the West for not intervening or for imposing colonialism when they do intervene.

Haiti has been under siege from within for years now, with gangs murdering, kidnapping, raping at will. The govt. is incapable of stopping it and asked for international intervention. UN approved, Western funded, and Kenyan led forces have been deployed to assist Haitian police in securing the capital and preventing more deaths and destruction.

I lived long enough to see the same outlets that criticized the West for not stepping in during the genocide in Rwanda, criticize the West for intervening in Haiti.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Crazy to view your fellow African as a cockroavh needing to be exterminated.

As far as I am concerned the pain people responsible for the genocide are the hutu leadership and their enablers

Years of European divide and rule indoctrination..the same ethno shyt Tariq is selling.

The Europeans told one group they were tall and smart and the other short and dumb..so.people went out to chop the tall trees..
The Presidential plane was shot down by Europeans. I can't wait for the day we complete separate from those Devils.
fukk France and Belgium.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
French/British are the 2 biggest parasites everything negative that happens in Africa u can find a way to link to one of them.

I'm convinced the west held continental colonisation and destabilisation meeting at some point in the past

"Britain and France, you have Africa to do with as you please"
"America, you can have central and south america and middle east"

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Crazy to view your fellow African as a cockroavh needing to be exterminated.

As far as I am concerned the main people responsible for the genocide are the hutu leadership and their enablers
Unfortunately, one look at history all the way to modern times and we see how easy Black ppl do this behavior in Africa and the Americas :mjcry:
If ppl would see gangs as Ethnic groups (which is how they treat themselves)

Our ppl would see Black gangs for Black ethnic groups being in and promoting perpetual Black civil war.

Black ppl don’t SHAME gang members enough for their inherent anti-Blackness.

In fact, they’re glorified for it, which is a COTDAMN shame.

Killing eachother over colors.. for GENERATIONS.
It’s a COTDAMN shame.

Can’t even be Black and move freely in neighborhoods full of Black ppl, it’s a COTDAMN shame.

Literal family members are born enemies or become enemies because of a neighborhood not even that far from eachother. It’s a COTDAMN shame.

We need to do better.
The African Diaspora really hasn’t healed and recovered from slavery and colonialism :mjcry: (Understandably so)

And with Neo-colonialism and conservative indoctrination being so rampant, I can’t even imagine it happening in our lifetime :mjcry:
Years of European divide and rule indoctrination..the same ethno shyt Tariq is selling.

The Europeans told one group they were tall and smart and the other short and dumb..so.people went out to chop the tall trees..
The Presidential plane was shot down by Europeans. I can't wait for the day we complete separate from those Devils.
fukk France and Belgium.
I agree.

In my dictatorship, ppl like Tariq would be put to Death..

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
When atrocities occur, people either blame the West for not intervening or for imposing colonialism when they do intervene.

Haiti has been under siege from within for years now, with gangs murdering, kidnapping, raping at will. The govt. is incapable of stopping it and asked for international intervention. UN approved, Western funded, and Kenyan led forces have been deployed to assist Haitian police in securing the capital and preventing more deaths and destruction.

I lived long enough to see the same outlets that criticized the West for not stepping in during the genocide in Rwanda, criticize the West for intervening in Haiti.
Let’s keep it real they caused it to begin with. The Clinton meddling in Haitian affairs back in the 90s is one of the pre-cursers.

All the fukk shyt started in the Caribbean and Africa starts in the west because they always want to install their own puppet regime that will bow down to them

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Let’s keep it real they caused it to begin with. The Clinton meddling in Haitian affairs back in the 90s is one of the pre-cursers.

All the fukk shyt started in the Caribbean and Africa starts in the west because they always want to install their own puppet regime that will bow down to them
Can't absolve decades of poor decision making, theft, and incompetence by those in leadership positions.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This shyt is bone chilling
which is why you should beware of anyone that uses dehumanizing language and cultivates disdain for others. calling them cockroaches and shyt really implants the idea that they have no human value so it is easy to dispense of them. words have immense power to affect the human psyche.

today there are people among us who are cultivating the same hatred and division and it can spiral out over time.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The force that the Tutsi's ultimately beat to end this war was only like 3-4 thousand people. That means most the violence was from civilian and militia groups.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The force that the Tutsi's ultimately beat to end this war was only like 3-4 thousand people. That means most the violence was from civilian and militia groups.
yes. they were roping up civilians into fighting and feeding them that "bone chilling" propaganda

you had hutus married to tutsis killing their own spouses

people killing their neighbors. settling scores of jealousy and envy that they had been harboring. It's like having ethnic strife in a country then giving the people a purge day

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I want a real coli opinion on that first video where that woman tells the story of how her father told her they were gonna come for the family and to all go hide separately. told her her mother and lil brother were prob dead already.

do you think he was protecting his family by telling everyone to fend for themselves or was is a cowards move? he disappeared before the rebels came for them left his kids. he ends up surviving the war. she doesn't seem to have fondness for him in my view. i don't think she respects what he did. i doubt they were ever close again.