The Newest Dr. Who Is A Rwandan Breh

Daps
NF7LP39.jpg

There's something about being in a corset that makes me feel so masculine,' says Gatwa after his cover shoot. It's London Pride, and outside the studio the streets are full of revellers who are equally well-dressed in delightfully subversive outfits. 'Clothes are to play with,' he says. 'I love seeing men in "women's" clothing. There doesn't need to be a label. I believe that fully: that's why I don't like to label myself – and I don't owe it to anyone.'

We're talking about clothes, but we're also not talking about clothes. Success and celebrity often lead to speculation about the private lives of public figures. In the past few years, Gatwa has been propelled from breakout actor to star of some of the most era-defining films and television series. That might sound hyperbolic, but he's appearing in blockbusters (Barbie), British institutions (Doctor Who) and shows that have captured the cultural zeitgeist (Sex Education). He's also been embraced by the fashion industry, not least Tiffany & Co, for which he starred in an advertising campaign for its Tiffany Lock collection. Though he has never publicly disclosed his sexuality, many have drawn assumptions from his portrayal of Sex Education's beloved Eric.
Click to shrink...

:unimpressed:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
There's something about being in a corset that makes me feel so masculine,' says Gatwa after his cover shoot. It's London Pride, and outside the studio the streets are full of revellers who are equally well-dressed in delightfully subversive outfits. 'Clothes are to play with,' he says. 'I love seeing men in "women's" clothing. There doesn't need to be a label. I believe that fully: that's why I don't like to label myself – and I don't owe it to anyone.'

:unimpressed:
:dame: I haven’t watched Dr. Who in years…definitely not watching it after this.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I never watched Dr Who cause it always came off like Tyler Perry for white sci fi nerds

But of course i see some brehs can’t help but be quick show of the latest exploits in bussy escapades

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's something about being in a corset that makes me feel so masculine,' says Gatwa after his cover shoot

I know exactly what he means. I've heard lots of women say how nothing made them feel as feminine as putting on their husband's jock strap. There's just something about having a plastic cup protector over your vagina that makes you feel like a real princess.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I always thought Rahul Kohli would have made a great Doctor.
I never understood the appeal of Doctor Who.
It's goofy/campy sci Fi. Kinda like the original star trek (though that one became campy as time passed).

I watched it heavy during the David Tennant run. Tried to watch some of the old series....shyt was trash.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Has Idris Elba ever done anything like this? Cause why they making black thespians have this imagery attached to them?
No tinfoil shyt but it's like every one getting a push in the acting world has to be outside the norms of masculinity these days.