The new norm: Xbox Games Showcase + Starfield Direct was the highest-rated and highest-viewed show for Xbox, ever (92M+ views, 38% increase YoY) km

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You Steam nikkas really like Sea of thieves like that?:gucci:,
People don't want to hear it, but it's one of Rare's most successful games. The game isn't for me, but they've been able to maintain 100k+ players for 5+ years. I think it might be one of the rare 10-year live service games that companies aim for.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
30k people playing Sea of Thieves right now on steam instead of paying $15 for a sub.

There's millions of PC players who don't give a fukk about gameass and will stick to steam.
Gamepass $10 on PC

ultimately Steam makes their stats public, and most other platforms don't. their stats can be used to identify trends in PC gaming, but they don't tell the whole story

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
You Steam nikkas really like Sea of thieves like that?:gucci:,

It's fun but also anemic still and depressingly repetitive. The game used to have faaaar lower player numbers (server consolation was common every say 20 minutes or so) until it hit Steam.

When you go around on :demonic: shyt with friends it is extremely fun, but the regular story stuff was brutal. Couldn't save in tales and stuff, so if you had a 3 hour stinker you were strapped in for the long haul or you started over the next time you played.

I stopped playing because it was fun being hacker free before it blew up on Steam. The first weekend it opened on Steam I got some clown ass dude sniping through deep water with auto headshots. :francis: Unfortunately, he seemed to be playing with his kids so it's either dedicated fatherhood or shytty behavior. :russ: