The new norm: Xbox Games Showcase + Starfield Direct was the highest-rated and highest-viewed show for Xbox, ever (92M+ views, 38% increase YoY) km

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I wanted this game to be great because deep down inside the honest truth is im just a disgruntled Xbox stanley. So naturally I was pissed when IGN gave it the 7. Turns out it's a completely understandable opinion, and I salute them for keeping it real.

All that hype for this shyt to end up just being par(field). My favorite brand done turned into a punching bag and y'all wonder why I'm so angry all the time :russ:...:mjcry:
This shyt has been non stop entertainment for the millions of people playing it. What are those # looking like? Just people playing the game, on PC and Xbox including Game Pass, and all the launchers on PC?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Twitch
Starcraft 4.8k viewers
Starfield 3.6k viewers

Steam
#NameCurrent24h PeakAll-Time Peak
6. Baldur's Gate 3173,192303,756875,343
11. Starfield78,532131,073330,723
:mjlol:
How exactly does Steam represent all systems and launchers, when the game is literally free on Gamepass? So we are gonna act like those numbers don't count or naw? As if, a nikka is finna pay 60$ for something he can play for free with a 15$ subscription?

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
How exactly does Steam represent all systems and launchers, when the game is literally free on Gamepass? So we are gonna act like those numbers don't count or naw? As if, a nikka is finna pay 60$ for something he can play for free with a 15$ subscription?

The vast majority of PC players are playing on Steam. PC is the main platform for Bethesda RPGs due to all the community support their games get.

It's really only console players on Game Pass.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The vast majority of PC players are playing on Steam. PC is the main platform for Bethesda RPGs due to all the community support their games get.

It's really only console players on Game Pass.
I disagree, if a product is free on a console, no matter what, I'm pretty sure much more people have an Xbox than a gaming PC or what I use (Shadow PC app) so it's literally irrelevant how many nikkas are playing on PC. I GUARANTEE it's more nikkas playing this shyt for free and on console, but yet, not a single person has posted those numbers. I wonder why :jbhmm:. Since, you know, MILLIONS more people have an Xbox than people who play on PC, and I'm pretty sure thousands of nikkas have both, and went with the free option.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
This shyt has been non stop entertainment for the millions of people playing it. What are those # looking like? Just people playing the game, on PC and Xbox including Game Pass, and all the launchers on PC?
Breh the entertainment might not stop, but it certainly slows to a crawl after 100 hours. And there's nothing wrong with that, but to pretend like there's just non stop fukkery forever is disingenuous. This game is a playground for mods, and like others have said once the nerds get to adding all kinds of shyt on planets and modding it up, it will be a 9/10. But it's corny for Bethesda to rely on modders to boost their game when they could've done simple shyt like let you swim underwater or optimize this trash to run in 60 frames on series x, or not have loading screens every 100 feet you walk.

You're arguing what they DID do was great, and I agree. It's what they DIDN'T do that hurts them.

And as for both of you arguing the platform, nikkas on PC are downloading this shyt illegally, ain't nobody buying single player games on PC but the diehard fanboys

Half A $

Pro
Daps

30k people playing Sea of Thieves right now on steam instead of paying $15 for a sub.

There's millions of PC players who don't give a fukk about gameass and will stick to steam.

• Haha
Reactions: BBG

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Breh the entertainment might not stop, but it certainly slows to a crawl after 100 hours. And there's nothing wrong with that, but to pretend like there's just non stop fukkery forever is disingenuous. This game is a playground for mods, and like others have said once the nerds get to adding all kinds of shyt on planets and modding it up, it will be a 9/10. But it's corny for Bethesda to rely on modders to boost their game when they could've done simple shyt like let you swim underwater or optimize this trash to run in 60 frames on series x, or not have loading screens every 100 feet you walk.

You're arguing what they DID do was great, and I agree. It's what they DIDN'T do that hurts them.

And as for both of you arguing the platform, nikkas on PC are downloading this shyt illegally, ain't nobody buying single player games on PC but the diehard fanboys
I definitely agree with this. Just little small stuff like NPC animations and what they do without interacting with them, I think the interaction is great, some of the storylines are great, but just the NPC's pre interaction needs a lot of work. The hubs are terrible, some features are tedious, ect. Fixing only the QOL issues would straighten out a lot of the issues that's foundational.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
30k people playing Sea of Thieves right now on steam instead of paying $15 for a sub.

There's millions of PC players who don't give a fukk about gameass and will stick to steam.
70% of them nikkas downloaded the cracked version, as BBG just mentioned and I had been overlooking. Damn near ALL single player games from companies like Bethesda, with the easiest security to crack in gaming, will be downloaded for free. This shyt was cracked before the actual release of the game. Why overlook something that obvious?

Half A $

Pro
Daps
70% of them nikkas downloaded the cracked version, as BBG just mentioned and I had been overlooking. Damn near ALL single player games from companies like Bethesda, with the easiest security to crack in gaming, will be downloaded for free. This shyt was cracked before the actual release of the game. Why overlook something that obvious?
Yep millions of people who bought Fallout 4 on steam are now just cracking it just for Starfield:duck:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yep millions of people who bought Fallout 4 on steam are now just cracking it just for Starfield:duck:
What does FO4 have to do with Starfield? FO4 wasn't cracked for a couple weeks as far as I remember. Starfield was cracked a week before release. You actually think nikkas are gonna pay for something that's free? I got a bridge in Ukraine to sell you then my dawg.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

I have over 10 days playtime in Starfield and have never had this happen. I'm playing on PC though so my shyt pristine, no issues.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I have over 10 days playtime in Starfield

gucci-mane-the-breakfast-club.gif