The new norm: Xbox Games Showcase + Starfield Direct was the highest-rated and highest-viewed show for Xbox, ever (92M+ views, 38% increase YoY) km

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

They can easily do 2 shows a year with all the content that they own.

From our own games – like Starfield, Forza Motorsport, Hellblade II: Senua’s Saga, Fable, South of Midnight, Avowed, Clockwork Revolution, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024, Towerborne, and more – to those coming to Xbox from our partners around the world – Star Wars Outlaws, Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, Cities: Skylines 2, 33 Immortals, and more – our show aimed to bring something for every kind of player. Whether you’re an RPG obsessive, an indie curio collector, a PC player, a console owner, or even brand-new to gaming, we like to think there was something that piqued your interest.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
lol foh

Diablo IV had 941k peak and is currently doing 2,6k, same shyt going to happen to Starmid.

Just prove my point the game not even out yet and thats early release numbers lets not discuss how this is a new franchise. The game so good that you comparing establish franchises to it.

Clowns :russ:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Just prove my point the game not even out yet and thats early release numbers lets not discuss how this is a new franchise. The game so good that you comparing establish franchises to it.

Clowns :russ:
Are you dumb? Twitch viewers don't care if its not technically out when all the big streamers already have it anyway.

If you think these numbers are going to up because of the actual release day :russ:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I wanted this game to be great because deep down inside the honest truth is im just a disgruntled Xbox stanley. So naturally I was pissed when IGN gave it the 7. Turns out it's a completely understandable opinion, and I salute them for keeping it real.

All that hype for this shyt to end up just being par(field). My favorite brand done turned into a punching bag and y'all wonder why I'm so angry all the time :russ:...:mjcry: