The New Girl Season 5 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
05-new-girl-season-5.w1200.h630.jpg

The show finally returns tonight on FOX after a long layoff due to Zoe's pregnancy in real life. Megan Fox will be joining the cast for a portion of the season due to that. Depending on how the ratings go upon its return, it wouldn't shock me if it turns out to be the last season of the show. FOX has struggled with comedies and most shows in general this year (sans Empire), so it does have a solid chance to keep going.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FOX got the best sitcoms on any network though, why they struggling? :why:

Megan Fox joining the show though? :beli:
That's just your opinion breh Fox is struggling. That's why they got rid of the ratings system on canceling or not canceling shows. They can't keep up with other networks.:francis:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2nd post: I've been watching new girl on Netflix to refresh my memory on everything going on. So I'm in :ehh:. Megan Fox joining the show probably shows that they're struggling :francis:. I think the writers are struggling to come up with new ideas :beli:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I hope this is the last season. Last season's finale felt like a Series Finale OR at least setting up a final season.

Also I'm happy to see "New Girl" and "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" paired up together again on Tuesday nights.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@TheNatureBoy Where was my tag my G?

F u c k everyone. New Girl over everything. MOAR CeCe! More Winston Ws. More Schmidt and Nick classics. I wonder how Zooey's new post pregnancy body looks. Let's keep it real, Jess is one funny as character. I love this show. More seasons mother f u c k e r s!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
@TheNatureBoy Where was my tag my G?

F u c k everyone. New Girl over everything. MOAR CeCe! More Winston Ws. More Schmidt and Nick classics. I wonder how Zooey's new post pregnancy body looks. Let's keep it real, Jess is one funny as character. I love this show. More seasons mother f u c k e r s!

My bad bro, I got lazy with the tags.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finally, a good episode. Season 4 was a chore to get thru, I checked out before it was even over.

This was a good premiere.

Cece and her Mom :shaq:

Her mom was acting :stopitslime: the whole episode, but I see where Cece would get her looks from :whoo:.

Figures that Nick would pick up a strange Indian woman and think it was Cece's mom :bryan:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goodness, I ws laughing my ass off the entire episode. They came in swinging. You cats can go elsewhere with the "final season" woe is me. Jess falling down the stairs. CeCe in that dress. Winston registering Nick as a sex offender and then putting a blueberry in Schmidt's cereal had me dead.

CeCe's mom was super stank but I wonder what she looked like in her freakier days. Nick really abducted some random Indian woman and then almost falling in love with her when she was cursing him out. Too damn funny. I hope there is still a back door for Coach and he shows up. Or since he is on BK99, he comes back as his evil twin who is now a cop and messes with Winston.

That Bollywood dance scene was dope. I really thought that Winston has released some dogs somewhere so I was waiting for them to show up and wreck s h i t. I really enjoyed this episode. Bring it on.