The New Dogg Pound album coming out on Death Row

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City

:gladbron: This song is fire! First time I ever heard a West Coast rapper other than Pac diss NYC rappers.

However Pac saying "fukk New York" :wtf::ohhh::dwillhuh:

Perhaps Pac emotions got the best of him when he recorded this, I believe this song was made shorty after Biggie called out Dogg Pound's location on the radio where they was making a Music Video in NYC and some goons turned their trailer into Swiss cheese.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
:gladbron: This song is fire! First time I ever heard a West Coast rapper other than Pac diss NYC rappers.

However Pac saying "fukk New York" :wtf::ohhh::dwillhuh:

Perhaps Pac emotions got the best of him when he recorded this, I believe this song was made shorty after Biggie called out Dogg Pound's location on the radio where they was making a Music Video in NYC and some goons turned their trailer into Swiss cheese.

u got to understand new york turned on pac hard during those times
and to mention new york dissing the west coast hard during 1996 and 1995

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
they released some good shyt too, they had a unreleased snoop cd, oftb cd, sam sneed, lbc crew

The vast majority of shyt has been wack, the Sam Sneed album for example has a bunch of redone new songs and they're wack as fukk. Instead of releasing the shyt that people are actually waiting for the the original Doggystyle or at least the OG Next Episode and original 2Pac songs, they put out dumb shyt.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
The vast majority of shyt has been wack, the Sam Sneed album for example has a bunch of redone new songs and they're wack as fukk. Instead of releasing the shyt that people are actually waiting for the the original Doggystyle or at least the OG Next Episode and original 2Pac songs, they put out dumb shyt.

valid point, but I enjoyed the snoop album and oftb and the lbc crew. Ya i dunno why they havent released og next episode maybe there waiting on something dunno?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
damn some of these tracks were already released on the wide awake triple disc set they released like 2 years ago. These samples sound ok but i guess these tracks were unreleased for a reason. I was expecting doggfood calibaier shyt my fault i guess.