The New Dogg Pound album coming out on Death Row

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I didn't even know that so thanks for the info. I haven't checked for Death Row for so long, and I still don't really give a sh!t about them.

But yeah, Suge Knight's Death Row is dead and gone. They should just release their new work through their own labels, independently. They have enough of a following to still sell and make money.

Since the acquisition, the company has continued to release material from its vast archives of materials acquired in the sale. Noteworthy releases include previously commercially unreleased material from such artists as Snoop Dogg, Kurrupt, Danny Boy, Crooked I, Sam Sneed, LBC Crew and O.F.T.B. Since the acquisition of the material,

WIDEawake-Deathrow Entertainment LLC, under the management of WIDEawake Entertainment Group Inc., has made many positive steps towards improving the image of Death Row by making good on its promise to make royalty payments to many of the various artists, producers, and songwriters with commercially released material under the label.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
Death row still releases material it got bought out by a company who now owns all the masters and unreleased material and has been putting shyt out for like 2 years

this is correct they got a shyt load of material from dr.dre pac snoop dogg dogg pound lady rage etc that is mixed and full mastered in cdq and probably better then anything today.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Since the acquisition, the company has continued to release material from its vast archives of materials acquired in the sale. Noteworthy releases include previously commercially unreleased material from such artists as Snoop Dogg, Kurrupt, Danny Boy, Crooked I, Sam Sneed, LBC Crew and O.F.T.B. Since the acquisition of the material,

WIDEawake-Deathrow Entertainment LLC, under the management of WIDEawake Entertainment Group Inc., has made many positive steps towards improving the image of Death Row by making good on its promise to make royalty payments to many of the various artists, producers, and songwriters with commercially released material under the label.

Well, at least they are doing something right. A lot of those artists must be happy about the new management cause from what I hear Suge was screwing a lot of artists out of their royalty money.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Well, at least they are doing something right. A lot of those artists must be happy about the new management cause from what I hear Suge was screwing a lot of artists out of their royalty money.

they released some good shyt too, they had a unreleased snoop cd, oftb cd, sam sneed, lbc crew

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform

from what i heard they was getting paid it's just the other shyt they did'nt like the
allegged gangbangers hanging in the studio.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
It's a shame that none of the original parties own or are even involved with this "new" Death Row...did the new owners buy all the old masters and all that? Or just the previously unreleased material? Suge should be worth forbes list type of money...and even though Dre is filthy rich, it isn't even from his Death Row days

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
from what i heard they was getting paid it's just the other shyt they did'nt like the
allegged gangbangers hanging in the studio.

Apparently he was f*cking people over in the early days. Like give em a fly ride and a nice house and keeping all the rest of the money.

Also Dre left Death Row with nothing. Suge kept all of Dre's sh!t in exchange for him leaving.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
On "Don't stop" (The one with Nas) them dogg pound nikkas was saying "Fukk Death Row" all over that track, now there releasing a album with that label? :ohhh:

If there's any unreleased songs with Pac on it then I'm interested in this album, if not I can care less about this album lol. :pachaha:

This album might go platinum if Makaveli the Don has a verse or two on it. :pachaha:

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
Apparently he was f*cking people over in the early days. Like give em a fly ride and a nice house and keeping all the rest of the money.

Also Dre left Death Row with nothing. Suge kept all of Dre's sh!t in exchange for him leaving.

well it depends on the contract they singed suge did'nt make them sign the contract they signed it on their own

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) Like Dis
02) Every Single Day (Feat. Nate Dogg, Snoop Dogg)
03) Gigolo
04) Everybody Needs To Slow Down
05) I Don't Care What the People Say
06) Me In Your World [Original] (Feat. The Lady of Rage)
07) Let's Play House [Original] (Feat. Warren G, Michel'le)
08) These Reasons
09) It Might Sound Crazy [Remix] (Feat. Too Short)
10) Farewell To My Enemies [Interlude]
11) Save a Life (Feat. Prince Ital Joe)
12) Big Pimpin' (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
13) U Ain't Tha Home (Feat. Crooked I)
14) Life I Lead
15) N.Y. 87 (Feat. Deadly Threat)

The track list

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
On "Don't stop" (The one with Nas) them dogg pound nikkas was saying "Fukk Death Row" all over that track, now there releasing a album with that label? :ohhh:

If there's any unreleased songs with Pac on it then I'm interested in this album, if not I can care less about this album lol. :pachaha:

This album might go platinum if Makaveli the Don has a verse or two on it. :pachaha:

appreantly they have a whole lot of death row pac material from pac like
the r u still down album he completed me against the world 2 one nation
and the gridlockd album and various other songs.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
1) Like Dis
03) Gigolo
08) These Reasons
14) Life I Lead

The track list

:leon:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) Like Dis
03) Gigolo
08) These Reasons
14) Life I Lead

The track list

I have that song with 2Pac.

[ame=http://youtu.be/sw4ijpUQ3Ss]2Pac - "NY 87" Ft. Tha Dogg Pound, DJ Quik & Deadly Threat (Unreleased) - YouTube[/ame]