The New Dogg Pound album coming out on Death Row

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks already better than most of the shyt DPG been putting out for the past 5 years. Especially that latest mixtape:snoop:

It seems to me that both Daz and Kurupt has lost their chemistry since reuniting and been sounding :flabbynsick: since with some dope songs here and there. I believe even myself that they dont really wanna fukk with each other like that anymore. Kurupt and Daz said some really WILD shyt about each other during their beef so for them to all of a sudden squash it in one day seems like a move to please Snoop.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Looks already better than most of the shyt DPG been putting out for the past 5 years. Especially that latest mixtape:snoop:

It seems to me that both Daz and Kurupt has lost their chemistry since reuniting and been sounding :flabbynsick:

Kurupt & Daz are basically Snoop's weed carriers now.. :sadbron:

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
daz has too much money to be a weed carrier

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I doubt anything will come out through Death Row. Death Row has been dead for over a decade now.

If they wanna put out new Dogg Pound sh!t they should do it through their own label independently if they have one. Which they should have anyway, after all this time invested in the game they must have some sort of venture.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I doubt anything will come out through Death Row. Death Row has been dead for over a decade now.

If they wanna put out new Dogg Pound sh!t they should do it through their own label independently if they have one. Which they should have anyway, after all this time invested in the game they must have some sort of venture.

I was saying the same last year until I heard 2pacs Watch your mouth, and NY 87

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform

the death row with suge kinght running it is dead
but im intrested to hear this stuff from dogg pound from the the new death row " and by the way this is coming out on death row.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Death row still releases material it got bought out by a company who now owns all the masters and unreleased material and has been putting shyt out for like 2 years

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Death row still releases material it got bought out by a company who now owns all the masters and unreleased material and has been putting shyt out for like 2 years

I didn't even know that so thanks for the info. I haven't checked for Death Row for so long, and I still don't really give a sh!t about them.

But yeah, Suge Knight's Death Row is dead and gone. They should just release their new work through their own labels, independently. They have enough of a following to still sell and make money.