The New Dance Every Parent Should Fear Having Their Kids Do!

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
every single one of those girls will be single "baby mamas" by 18. i'm sorry but modern black culture glorifies hypersexualization at a young age MORE than any other culture. it's disgusting and you see what it's done to the communiity as whole. as usual Tommy Soto speaking that real.
They don't hear you tho. Just by speaking the truth (which they never address) you are now a c00n.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Point proven.
Exactly. And next time you come in here trying to cape for black woman try not to send pics to nikkas online of you bussin it wide open and in a bikini. Learn how to grab a mans attention with coming out of you're clothes or making a twerk video.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

Exactly. And next time you come in here trying to cape for black woman try not to send pics to nikkas online of you bussin it wide open and in a bikini. Learn how to grab a mans attention with coming out of you're clothes or making a twerk video.

Baby girl, those pictures weren't me. Cute try though.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The difference between now and when I *assume we were growing up is that now it is sensationilized. And it's not just a black thing, this just so happen to be a video with blk ppl in, there are plenty of videos that display other races acting the same way.

@YouLoveMe, you cool and all but you generalizing a little too much. You talkin about weaves and baby mamas and shyt. That isn't exclusive to black culture, last I checked it wasn't black women making up the highest % when it came to welfare, and it wasn't blk women that made up the highest number of single parent household

Last edited by a moderator:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The difference between now and when I *assume we were growing up is that now it is sensationilized. And it's not just a black thing, this just so happen to be a video with blk ppl in, there are plenty of videos that display other races acting the same way.

@YouLoveMe, you cool and all but you generalizing a little too much. You talkin about weaves and baby mamas and shyt. That isn't exclusive to black culture, last I checked it wasn't black women making up the highest % when it came to welfare, and it wasn't blk women that made up the highest number of single parent household
:dahell: You stay out of this..

:takedat: You know daddy can't yell at yo sexy self.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

lmaooo at you takin this shyt serious

lemme break some shyt down

these nikkas here love arguing with women

i dont know why

but they know what topics and how to word shyt so they can spark a 5 page argument thread

1. Race
2. Hair (weave and all that other shyt)
3. Parenting (ties back to race)
4. anything that is sexist

this is they shyt. they got good at doing em.

and yall so naive that yall take this shyt serious and drop serious comments lol

this nikka is jamaican. nikka look like he was born there

he know what it is

but he words the thread to make it deal with race

and yall just bite the bait