The New Dance Every Parent Should Fear Having Their Kids Do!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Welp that rules out black schools for my seed. :sadbron: Marcus Garvey i hear is good though.

Still, this isnt any different from what we were doing in high school.

Raise your seeds as nerds that take brazillian jiujitsu yall.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

To my knowledge, teenage girls have been doing in since the 90s. And I have a hunch that they've been doing it far EARLIER than that.

Calm down, breh.

Yes, it's not a good look for kids to be twerkin on each other, but it's been happening. Stop acting like it just started happening with this generation. I bet any amount of money that your generation did the same thing.

Relax, breh.​

nikkas actin like we wasnt grindin back at the middle school dance

or maybe they wasnt :pachaha:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

To my knowledge, teenage girls have been doing in since the 90s. And I have a hunch that they've been doing it far EARLIER than that.

Calm down, breh.

Yes, it's not a good look for kids to be twerkin on each other, but it's been happening. Stop acting like it just started happening with this generation. I bet any amount of money that your generation did the same thing.

Relax, breh.​
It's more than just this.

Grinding leads to: Dogs, numbers being exchanged, sex, stds, child support, divorce, rape, b*stard kids, murder, single parent households, welfare, food stamps, no highschool diplomas and on and on. And you mostly see this in the BLACK COMMUNITY!! Black woman are whores.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
@YouLoveMe aint you jamaican?

jaywhat_zps7b8fe07a.png
Yes, and their are a lot of single mothers in Jamaica because of grinding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

but when you have young teenage girls doing it then it becomes a problem.

:wtf:

The reason why you see teenage girls doing it now is because their Moms were more then likely doing it as a TEENAGER.

shyt aint nothing new

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
every single one of those girls will be single "baby mamas" by 18. i'm sorry but modern black culture glorifies hypersexualization at a young age MORE than any other culture. it's disgusting and you see what it's done to the communiity as whole. as usual Tommy Soto speaking that real.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

Yes, and their are a lot of single mothers in Jamaica because of grinding.

im jamaican.

so you tellin me you really made this fukkin thread

when this is apart of our culture....

just tell these nikkas you trollin b

so you wasnt grindin to dutty wine when it came out

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

It's more than just this.

Grinding leads to: Dogs, numbers being exchanged, sex, stds, child support, divorce, rape, b*stard kids, murder, single parent households, welfare, food stamps, no highschool diplomas and on and on. And you mostly see this in the BLACK COMMUNITY!! Black woman are whores.

:ohhh:

Well, I'm glad you've figured out why blacks have been struggling so bad for the last 30-somthin years.

It all makes sense. We've been GRINDING ourselves to our own GRAVES! :no:

If we stop these kids from grinding, that whole list of awful things won't happen anymore! We need to get Obama and dem on dis.

:obama1:

:rolleyes:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Because only blacks say ratchet? You do know that word has an actual meaning and you don't know why I put it there. Also, I'm an adult, and that word has nothing to do with the purpose of this thread.

This video was contrived only to put young African American people down. There are old videos of young kids of other races dancing very inappropriately and no one made them a huge deal.

Try harder, breh. Your race baiting threads have been stale lately.
:mindblown: This is a serious discussion not no race bait thread. I can't have an discussion with people like you because you don't come with proof or facts, all you do is say "white people do it too", "white woman do it too", "you're a c00n".

If this video was to put African Americans down then why are these same African Americans keep giving them these type of videos??

Black people kill more black people than white people who fail to graduate hs. Black woman buys more weave than white men who pays attention to black woman. I can go on and on...

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

:mindblown: This is a serious discussion not no race bait thread. I can't have an discussion with people like you because you don't come with proof or facts, all you do is say "white people do it too", "white woman do it too", "you're a c00n".

If this video was to put African Americans down then why are these same African Americans keep giving them these type of videos??

Black people kill more black people than white people who fail to graduate hs. Black woman buys more weave than white men who pays attention to black woman. I can go on and on...

I didn't say white people do it, I also presented facts. But as everyone else in this thread noted, this isn't new. And you being from Florida should definitely know it.

This is blatant race baiting. :yeshrug:

Did you go so hard in that thread about the white girl fukking a dog?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
lol tommy sotomayor got caught fukking with one of the same type of women he dog day and night....shyt kinda funny

kids been dancin its just its everywhere now on video

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

I didn't say white people do it, I also presented facts. But as everyone else in this thread noted, this isn't new. And you being from Florida should definitely know it.

This is blatant race baiting. :yeshrug:

Did you go so hard in that thread about the white girl fukking a dog?
:shaq2: At least she's not producing a b*stard child like black woman kids who most likely would be raised in a single parent household, join a gang, fail hs, continue to build the % of black men in prison and jail.

So i salute that white girl :salute: