The New Dance Every Parent Should Fear Having Their Kids Do!

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Quotes from the YouTube comment section:

"I'm disgusted with these young girls in this video, a man/boy can only do to you, what you allow. You make yourself a whore, then don't get mad when you're treated like one. Then we have a nerve to call out black men when at the ages of 14/15 we're teaching them what our worth is. And what mother sends a child to school with weave down to her ass????? This is self hate in the highest form".

"i bet you cant find video after video after video of 13 year old white girls dancing like this,.you can lie to yourself all you want but its african american girls that are thinking this stuff is cool and making new dance after new dance and fad after fad..every race has its freaks but african americans thrive on there sexual instincts more than any body with no standerds and the black guys love to fukk all the fat white girls we dont want like they are some kind of prize.hahaha ,they can have em".

:snoop: The lyrics to this song and how woman don't seem to care is sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Kids have been grinding and shyt since forever. Ya'll nikkas are overreacting.

Internet videos make everything look brand new. This shyt has been going on for ages.

:smh:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Am I the only one who saw baby Hispanics grinding at a birthday party. Not watching this shyt, people always want to make shyt up to make blacks look bad.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Am I the only one who saw baby Hispanics grinding at a birthday party. Not watching this shyt, people always want to make shyt up to make blacks look bad.
Really Nikki...as if you don't have the term "ratchet" under your avi name. The ignorance in the black community has inspired you as well. Just by saying "people like to make shyt up" proves that you are living in denial or just plain stupid.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
You cannot blame kids of today,
When the parents were teenagers back in the 90's doing the same thing.
People simply just do not dance no more.
Blame everyone.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
You cannot blame kids of today,
When the parents were teenagers back in the 90's doing the same thing.
People simply just do not dance no more.
Blame everyone.
Put all the blame on the parents..oops, i mean parent. I would not have my kids doing this especially my daughter, she will know her self worth.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

Blame it on the single parent household. Grinding been going on for some time...yes, but when you have young teenage girls doing it then it becomes a problem.

Who inspired those lyrics in that song...??

Ok.

To my knowledge, teenage girls have been doing in since the 90s. And I have a hunch that they've been doing it far EARLIER than that.

Calm down, breh.

Yes, it's not a good look for kids to be twerkin on each other, but it's been happening. Stop acting like it just started happening with this generation. I bet any amount of money that your generation did the same thing.

Relax, breh.​

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
@YouLoveMe aint you jamaican?

jaywhat_zps7b8fe07a.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

Really Nikki...as if you don't have the term "ratchet" under your avi name. The ignorance in the black community has inspired you as well. Just by saying "people like to make shyt up" proves that you are living in denial or just plain stupid.

Because only blacks say ratchet? You do know that word has an actual meaning and you don't know why I put it there. Also, I'm an adult, and that word has nothing to do with the purpose of this thread.

This video was contrived only to put young African American people down. There are old videos of young kids of other races dancing very inappropriately and no one made them a huge deal.

Try harder, breh. Your race baiting threads have been stale lately.