The myth of billionaires wearing cheap clothes and living frugally busted

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Mark.zuckerberg, the poster child for "frugal and minimalist billionaire" wears grey shirt but what the coli doesn't know is those grey shirt he always wear are $300 a piece from high end italian brand, brunello cucellini

Zuckerberg’s ubiquitous tailor-made Italian t-shirts – All About Italy

Here's how Brunello Cucinelli (and his $5,000 blazers) became Silicon Valley billionaires' favorite designer

Facebook's Future Is Actually in the $300 T-Shirt Mark Zuckerberg Didn't Wear

The rich are just as flambouyant as the pretenders, the only difference is they cna afford it so let's put the myth that billionaires are out here wearing cheap clothes,shoes and living frugally to rest.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I think the idea of this "myth" is being misconstrued. At the heart of the message is people shouldn't be overspending for the sole purpose of impressing people.
Some people are materialistic though and do not do it to impress or show for others. They like what they like and that is okay.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me guess, this was made by someone not anywhere near as rich as Zuckerberg and Gates to justify the poor spending habits of the upper middle class. Basically because the literal richest people in the world are not always penny penching for their collared shirts, that means you should YOLO that $15k in the Gucci store.

Depraved clowns.:mjlol:

Fat Fred Jones

Reticent
Daps
Some people are materialistic though and do not do it to impress or show for others. They like what they like and that is okay.

While I agree, you'll notice that a lot of the "materialistic" purchases are based off of what's trendy or what is considered to be a luxury. You seldomly see people showing off something old.