The Myth Of All Pretty/Attractive Women Being bytches...

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
In my experience pretty girls get treated like sh1t by other women. That's why very attractive women usually have male "friends" and then they get labeled a whore by other women.
ClknBOaWIAAxMQ4.jpg
:russ:

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
I'm a girl's girl. All of my current friends are actual models- not IG ones. The common denominator is they are all extremely friendly. I remember this one night we were going to a club, and there was a girl who was crying on the corner because her friend had ditched her to get in because she didnt have the bs cover fee they charge some people- and the friend was her ride. My group of friends literally spent 10 minutes comforting her on the street and then got her into the club free (because they knew the owners). They took her to the bathroom, fixed her makeup and brought her into VIP. My, now, best friend got her an Uber home.

I remember thinking to myself that I had never seen a group of girls do anything like that- and I began hanging out with them more than I did my other friends.

Sometimes it's a self fulfilling prophecy. I think people expect more attractive people to be mean- and if they're not mean they're a little disappointed... some people want the azzhole to like them. It's why girls like jerky men...

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
This myth was created by men that have had bad experiences with attractive women and unattractive/average looking women with undesirable personalities. It's not just men that caused this myth.

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
I don't think niceness is tied to looks. We want it to be because life would be easier if everybody was the way they looked.
Fortunately for us life isn't like that so we have to be more discerning.

But yes I have known plenty of people who were beautiful both inside and out. I've also known plenty of people whose actions made them ugly as hell. I've also known people whose faces didn't match their awesomeness. And people who were EXACTLY the way they looked.

Powerful

This myth was created by men that have had bad experiences with attractive women and unattractive/average looking women with undesirable personalities. It's not just men that caused this myth.

Facts

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a girl's girl. All of my current friends are actual models- not IG ones. The common denominator is they are all extremely friendly. I remember this one night we were going to a club, and there was a girl who was crying on the corner because her friend had ditched her to get in because she didnt have the bs cover fee they charge some people- and the friend was her ride. My group of friends literally spent 10 minutes comforting her on the street and then got her into the club free (because they knew the owners). They took her to the bathroom, fixed her makeup and brought her into VIP. My, now, best friend got her an Uber home.

I remember thinking to myself that I had never seen a group of girls do anything like that- and I began hanging out with them more than I did my other friends.

Sometimes it's a self fulfilling prophecy. I think people expect more attractive people to be mean- and if they're not mean they're a little disappointed... some people want the azzhole to like them. It's why girls like jerky men...

wow, good friends

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Butterfaces tend to be some of the most stuck up or straight up bytches in my experience.

But yeah generally ot depends on the individual. Most pretty girls I've met have been nice but I've met some mean ones too. Same with not so attractive girls and fat girls.

But them girls with nice bodies and popped faces though :scust:

Last edited: