The Myth Of All Pretty/Attractive Women Being bytches...

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
In my experience, the most attractive women i've been with or been around are ALWAYS the nicest. It isn't even a competition.

The one certifiable dime I ever dated was the nicest woman I've ever met... period.

I dont really chill with mean spirited people, but I would say its the 4-5s that always have something to say about other women.

Very attractive women (once again, in my experience) don't say alot to diss other women. They dont really have to.

ClknBOaWIAAxMQ4.jpg

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Attractive people tend to like each other so I usually get along with pretty women and confident women. In fact all of my haters / enemies male and female have been ugly. :yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I've encountered beautiful women that were rude and arrogant and also beautiful women that were sweet and kind.

I've encountered fat and/or unattractive women that were sweet and kind and also some who were rude and were bytches.

It all depends on the individual.
This is the thread but online where it seems a disproportionate amount of people that don't seem to have human interaction in the real world you get these threads. Stuff like this is always individual

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I don't think niceness is tied to looks. We want it to be because life would be easier if everybody was the way they looked.
Fortunately for us life isn't like that so we have to be more discerning.

But yes I have known plenty of people who were beautiful both inside and out. I've also known plenty of people whose actions made them ugly as hell. I've also known people whose faces didn't match their awesomeness. And people who were EXACTLY the way they looked.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I've encountered beautiful women that were rude and arrogant and also beautiful women that were sweet and kind.

I've encountered fat and/or unattractive women that were sweet and kind and also some who were rude and were bytches.

It all depends on the individual.
/ thread. This is the truth and is reflective of my experiences over the years.

People tend to judge folks and put people in boxes. There are beautiful, fine, sexy, nice bodied women who are nice, outgoing, sweet, kind, and have great social skills. There are also beautiful, sexy, nice bodied women who are mean, arrogant, snobby, lack social skills, have an entitlement mindset, lack humbleness and humility, lack ethics, and don't care about others. There are obese and/or unattractive women who are bitter, mean, have a hater mindset, snobby, judgmental, and/or lack people skills. Then u have obese and/or unattractive women who have the best personalities in the world....nice, down to earth, great social skills, pleasant personality, kind hearted, and the type who are perfect to chill with...just cool as hell. Its all dependent on the personality and how their upbringing influenced them.

Some families and friends have helped raised and developed an unattractive and/or obese person's confidence and self-esteem over their adolescence by telling them they are great and making them feel good about themselves. That's why u see many obese and/or unattractive folks have confidence and self-esteem. Those folks understand how the real world operates and that looks aren't everything...although its important to be physically attracted to ur gf/bf/spouse.

Now I will say that attractive folks especially if ur universally attractive....those people social skills development can go a lot father because the world is superficial as hell a lot of times and people will want to be ur friend and be seen with u if u cute. That also helps make u popular. This is even more common with females. Attractive folks generally can get by easier...especially if the opposite sex finds u sexy. But all this is common knowledge...

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In my experience pretty girls get treated like sh1t by other women. That's why very attractive women usually have male "friends" and then they get labeled a whore by other women.

I think both are true tbh