The Myth Of All Pretty/Attractive Women Being bytches...

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
At the request of @StarGirl, pull up cause we gon talk about this.

Pure fukking jealousy point period

"I can't fake humble just cause your ass is insecure"

Mothafukkas hate to see someone who they feel like the universe gave more favor to. If a woman is attractive and as long as she states it without being a bytch then so be it. Deal with it.

This brings up a topic that I've been wanting to talk about/make a thread on for a while now...

How come its become accepted in society to just paint pretty woman as mean girl monsters? I mean you when you pay attention you start realizing that they be ingraining that thought process in our head.

In my experience pretty females have mostly been the nicest to me (keyword mostly, not all). Ever since school days, saying hi to me all loud and bubbly, sharing snacks, helping me with schoolwork and even doing it for me sometimes. And then now in adulthood, pretty female coworkers buying me food, putting money in my pockets when I'm hurting, confiding in me about personal shyt. And I'll even admit that I used some of them for those specific purposes, I ain't proud of it but fukk it :francis::snoop:

So once again I ask, where did this all pretty girls are bytches thing start from?

You know who be mean as all hell?... THE UGLY fukkING FRIENDS. But that's a whole nother topic right there.

Make a thread. Quiet as it's kept, it's the average girls who put on their prettiness (i.e. they're not beautiful under the add-ons) that tend to be mean. The models- they tend to be the nicest

So wassup, do y'all agree with us or nah? :jbhmm:

This is a discussion worth having if you ask me.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
This is interesting, I have always felt more sexy, than generically pretty, so I find it easy to get along with extremely pretty girls because I guess we each have confidence in our own ways.

Pretty girls get it rough from other females that don't have much self-esteem. When we are in school the pretty girls are usually the most popular then when we get old enough to find out about sex the pretty girls get outcast and labelled as hoes even if it is unjustified.

These are broad generalisations I'm making btw

imp7

Pro
Daps
I'm dumpy and geeky looking. One of my most sincere and nice friends I met in high school is beautiful. I was afraid to speak to her in HS and befriend her at first cause I assumed she would bully me since she was attractive and popular. Most attractive people I meet irl are nice, outgoing people. attaching negative personality traits to beautiful people is a result of jealousy imo.
I will also say that I believe most beautiful people have such personality traits bc they received positive feedback their entire lives.
It's hard to be outgoing and cheerful if you're ugly and have been sneered at and mistreated due to your looks.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In my experience, the most attractive women i've been with or been around are ALWAYS the nicest. It isn't even a competition.

The one certifiable dime I ever dated was the nicest woman I've ever met... period.

I dont really chill with mean spirited people, but I would say its the 4-5s that always have something to say about other women.

Very attractive women (once again, in my experience) don't say alot to diss other women. They dont really have to.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
MAnnnnnnnnnn just give this thread another hour, there will be swarms of rejected fat nerdy introverts telling you why these women aint shyt.. You wanna know why cause they dont actually know any, even the pretty girls that are considered mean are cool with me :manny: but yea thats a super exaggerated term.. Now them being mostly dumb is another thing lol

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've encountered my share of stuck up bytches, no doubt. However, for the most part pretty girls are usually pretty cool and easy to talk to in my experience.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do an experiment brehs to see how your girl really thinks about other women/her own insecurities.

Its very simple.

Watch TV with her :yeshrug:

If she's mean spirited/bitter/insecure, she will judge every single woman that pops up on-screen.
"What is she wearing? Wow she's gained weight. That color doesn't look good on her. She think she cute"
If this sounds like your girl...:francis:

I dated a woman like this years ago. I had to call her out on it cuz its a really unattractive trait.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've encountered beautiful women that were rude and arrogant and also beautiful women that were sweet and kind.

I've encountered fat and/or unattractive women that were sweet and kind and also some who were rude and were bytches.

It all depends on the individual.

Yeah we wont really reach consensus from anecdotal evidence, as everyone is different and everyone's experiences are too.
But I do feel that the "all pretty girls are mean" stereotype isn't too applicable past age 16.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Yeah we wont really reach consensus from anecdotal evidence, as everyone is different and everyone's experiences are too.
But I do feel that the "all pretty girls are mean" stereotype isn't too applicable past age 16.
Oh no doubt breh. I work in a hospital and there is this gorgeous doctor that works here. She seriously could model. I used to think she was arrogant or whatever but one day we were riding in a elevator and she made small talk with a brother and I realized she was cool AF. Everytime she she sees me she either always waves or asks how I'm doing, etc.

Too bad she's married though. :mjcry: