The Myknee Hurting Invitational: Celtics vs Cavs for the ECF Crown

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

killacal

Banned
Daps
Now listen abracadabra you know telling me to Shut the Hell up on The COLISIUM its like...Stupid. Receipts? who the fukk is your arrogant ass to demand anything :russ:definitely a cac or sand nikka.

:umad:
It was all good just a week ago

:wow:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Now listen abracadabra you know telling me to Shut the Hell up on The COLISIUM its like...Stupid. Receipts? who the fukk is your arrogant ass to demand anything :russ:definitely a cac or sand nikka.

:umad:
What the hell does my skin color have to do with the fact that you make baseless accusations without providing evidence? Either provide proof or don't quote me. :camby:

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If the Cavs don't find a way to score on the perimeter vs this Celtics D, they are losing 0-4.

Cavs don't play good enough D to stop an unselfish team like the Celtics, who beat you with 5-6 guys in double digits.

Bron and Love can score 70 combined and the Celtics will live with that just fine. Take away the 3 and the Cavs have no answers whatsoever.

The reason the cavs losing tonight is because lebron CANNOT play for 48 minutes,

When he is out the cavs cannot sustain. That is the main difference this year and years past. Kyrie could carry. Love and korver cant

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chauncey telling it like it is concerning Steph on ESPN right now
Nah Chauncey plays favorites. He's always defending Lebron and CP3. Clearly dikkrides the Banana boat crew.

Steph clearly isn't the same coming off that injury.

BigTyme Records

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cleveland don't deserve to win, trash ass dudes play no defense and point at each other after every break down, Bron included. Sick of watching these dudes tbh

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
gJ8Nvfk.gif