• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad GodBe made this point...theres been nikkas on the Coli saying the same thing for years now.

I guess Bron just really doesn't like it down there in the low block :francis:

I went to heat game back in like 2013, sat courtside, and yelled at him to get in the post for like 5 minutes straight lmao

Chris Johnson was right behind me like “that nikka right tho :ehh:

Noah

All Star
Daps
Think it's time for Calderon to get more minutes. He's not gonna be able to stay in front of Rozier or Smart very well or guard anyone he gets switched on to, but he's a good influence on the offense. Celtics starting backcourt has clearly been better than Cleveland's but I don't think they get outscored 42-3 again at home.

Got the Cavs in a close one but I'm not 100% confident in that answer :patrice: they have shyt they needed to work out between the end of Game 2 and now and I don't think they worked it all out like that.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Bet on BOS +5

Nba/nike/disney are building the narrative of lebron leaving

Why?

Needs more help aka throw teammatrs under the bus

This is a very unique situation 99/100 the refs nbs the $$$ interest would be for lebron to prevail.. its different today.. watch n see

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Are there female sons?:what:
1.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Bet on BOS +5

Nba/nike/disney are building the narrative of lebron leaving

Why?

Needs more help aka throw teammatrs under the bus

This is a very unique situation 99/100 the refs nbs the $$$ interest would be for lebron to prevail.. its different today.. watch n see
For someone who’d really want Bron to stay but also sees how many waves that TrustTheProcess shyt made, that person should be pretty damn scared if Cs win in some embarrassing fashion. Think on it:

1. Cavs have a respectable level of young talent and semi-tradeable assets. Bron could amicably leave, at least in regards to the franchise

2. Philly has been the media hotbed this past 18 months. Uzi, Meek, Eagles, Creed 2 next year (probably). Add Bron to that and you got some ratings pad Thai.

3. Two forces that got their ass beat by the Cs combining against a healthy Boston with presumably another all star on that side? Probably would result in the ECF version of what we’re getting with Houston and GSW.

This might be my ever-conspiracist imagination speaking, but the views from philly vs Boston is there