The Myknee Hurting Invitational: Celtics vs Cavs for the ECF Crown

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Boston has the advantage and should win this series but come on. What can kyrie tell brad Stevens about Lebron and the other vets that he doesn’t already know? This series comes down to execution. If Boston can duplicate what the pacers did to the Cavs role players then it should be a relatively easy series because Lebron can win it by himself. Love won’t have the same mismatches that he had last series.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Boston has the advantage and should win this series but come on. What can kyrie tell brad Stevens about Lebron and the other vets that he doesn’t already know? This series comes down to execution. If Boston can duplicate what the pacers did to the Cavs role players then it should be a relatively easy series because Lebron can win it by himself. Love won’t have the same mismatches that he had last series.
Maybe there’s certain things about lebron that brad didn’t know about or may not have notice or some of the other players. I mean Kyrie spent a few years with him so maybe Brad was trying to learn about the small things that may matter. Who knows really. Could be something with Tyron too

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Maybe there’s certain things about lebron that brad didn’t know about or may not have notice or some of the other players. I mean Kyrie spent a few years with him so maybe Brad was trying to learn about the small things that may matter. Who knows really. Could be something with Tyron too
I don’t doubt that Stevens is trying to get every edge possible I just don’t think that it’ll mean much. With all of the film that these guys watch, all tendencies are known.