• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro you really believe this, Celtics getting stomped with or without Kyrie. foh
No I don't believe it, I know it for a fact. The C's with Kyrie dismantle the Cavs. With Kyrie and Hayward they get swept in 4 games by 20+ points each night. Without both of them, they still lose. Their time has been up. I've been telling you nikkas since August and you're about to bear witness to it in this series.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
No I don't believe it, I know it for a fact. The C's with Kyrie dismantle the Cavs. With Kyrie and Hayward they get swept in 4 games by 20+ points each night. Without both of them, they still lose. Their time has been up. I've been telling you nikkas since August and you're about to bear witness to it in this series.
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
lmfaooo, ok. Guess I'll have to wait and see :troll:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I remember that 50 point sonning at the garden last year :picard:
Hopefully we don't get a repeat of that

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
:picard:

Talk about being delusional.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Who will Isaiah Thomas cheer for?

5050400-55494543.jpg