The Mueller Testimony Thread

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like there is only one question that needs to be asked/answered here. If he wasn't president of the united states would you charge him? If the answer is yes than the rule of law that these folks keep talking about is complete :trash:. I mean we as regular folk know its complete trash based off a variety of things but this shyt would just be hammering it home for everyone else.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
For people like us, it'll be nothing new. But most Americans didn't read the report so it'll all be brand new to them, that alone would be incredibly damning under normal circumstances. But we got a republican party that protects and enables Trump at every turn and democratic leadership that has no spine to do anything, so at this point, who really gives a shyt:manny:

That said I am intrigued to hear why Junior was never spoken to and why he was never charged

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
I feel like there is only one question that needs to be asked/answered here. If he wasn't president of the united states would you charge him? If the answer is yes than the rule of law that these folks keep talking about is complete :trash:. I mean we as regular folk know its complete trash based off a variety of things but this shyt would just be hammering it home for everyone else.
He already answered this breh ...

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Than let that old nicca go home. That's the only question that matters. Mueller ain't no public speaker and he's not like Comey who loves this shyt. Old nicca wants to go home and play checkers or someshyt.
Nikka gonna bring his bingo board and horseshoes for the afternoon session :russ:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Task a geriatric old geezer with such an important investigation brehs

he can barely tie his shoes if you ask him to :gucci: