The Mueller Testimony Thread

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
what do we expect?

Mr. Mueller, 74, resisted testifying for months, even after he submitted a 448-page report documenting Russia’s election interference in 2016 and attempts by President Trump to impede investigators. But Democrats insisted that Mr. Mueller appear, and now the most outspoken lawmakers in both parties are eager to harness his words to serve divergent political ends: impeachment or exoneration.

The day kicks off at 8:30 a.m. Eastern for a three-hour hearing with the House Judiciary Committee. A second session, with the House Intelligence Committee, should start around noon and last about two hours.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:snooze:

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

fukk that useless motherfukker.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tryna take notes while I also get work done and listen to this (saved some mindless tedious stuff just for this).

- In his opening statement Mueller points out that the DOJ has told him that he cannot comment on the origins of the investigation. So Trump has been demanding that Mueller answer these questions, the GOP has been positioning itself to ask these questions but Trump’s own department of justice has told Mueller not to answer those questions...interesting.