The most unrealistic ridiculous looking moves?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I hate to say it because it's one of the few moves that I go crazy over :francis::
people-s-elbow-o.gif
It's the truth though.

Folks just laying on the ground waiting for this nikka looking like :martin:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Y'all don't understand the People's Elbow is literally the Most Electrifying Move In Sports Entertainment :dahell:

The Rock has conductors implanted in his elbow that he charges with the elbow pad

Why you think opponents used to wiggle like that when he hit it

That's millions .... and millions of volts running through their body :wow:

Since Taker's essentially a zombie, he sometimes required a jumpstart kick to the heart before the elbow. :ohhh:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Tombstone piledriver with a chair underneath. Know damn well your knees are hurt more than the dude being driven.

Good looks on those crowd pleasing moves...they look good and all but you act as if a sold out arena is not supposed to wake someone up in the time it takes to get ready for said move.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
I thought this was about unrealistic moves. You could actually fukk someone up with this. I'm searching for receipts now. You push off with your legs, backwards, while lifting theirs. You have the leverage points.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I actualy realy like this one haha. But on another note how is this not more dangerous than a curb stomp?

It looks cool but it's pretty unrealistic but it does look effective with the right selling so :yeshrug:

Exactly :stopitslime: There are tons of more dangerous moves than the curb stomp. Big Es spear is pretty reckless and Neville's spike hurricanna come to mind as being more dangerous.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The correct answer now is that Del Rio top rope stomp finisher.

Word. That one is a knee injury waiting to happen, too.

I thought this was about unrealistic moves. You could actually fukk someone up with this. I'm searching for receipts now. You push off with your legs, backwards, while lifting theirs. You have the leverage points.

pTmtB6T.png

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Via Wiki:

Were you a young wrestler in WWE around 2002 to 2006, or a guy they tried to put over as supremely athletic? Then the Overdrive was your starter finisher.

OG overdrive at :40 of this video, worth watching in full because Elix Skipper is a swag biter to the max :mjlol:

This botch was golden