The most unrealistic ridiculous looking moves?

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I hate to say it because it's one of the few moves that I go crazy over :francis::
people-s-elbow-o.gif

Slander towards the most electrifying move in sports entertainment will not be tolerated !!!!:damn:

In all seriousness, I do agree it had no business ending matches but it wasn't even its intention when the Rock started doing it. It was just a super heelish move he did on knocked out opponents , it just gained notoriety when he started getting more and more popular.

As for my answer, it has to be either the Canadian Destroyer or the C4 (Paul Burchill's flipping reverse rock bottom)

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
Deans in ring rebound lariat isn't much better, but he's had at least two instances where it was a great spot.
One against Owens last Sunday and one vs Rollins, though the one with Seth was great in large part to their history and how great he sold it.

tumblr_nl5lyfK16v1uodpcio1_400.gif

It's just one of those moves where less is more.
Use it on PPVs or for intense back-n-forth sequences in big matches, but when you're using it three times a match after simple punches, it looks goofy.

Rollins went full Billy Gunn taking the clothesline from hell :blessed:

Daps
Curbstomp was a cool but when you look at it outside of kayfabe you wonder why would the dude lift his head up if he knew it was Rollins go to move.

That shyt Helms used to do had me :damn:imagining if a wrestler didnt pick their head up before they hit the mat

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rack Attack. That shyt looks like it hurts Nikki's knees more than the one taking it.

Brie's kicks

The Figure 8

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
tumblr_nmrt88ljxC1srbyoyo1_500.gif

Either he realized it was terrible or Vince told him to cut it out.
Either way, I'm glad he quit.

2a694e674d99ca3452c082ac6a38fecff3840639_hq.gif

pTmtB6T.png

No comment.
Johnny move is dope, but he just can't do it at all. I think he like 2for27 with that

And with Dean. Like u said no words. But man That move makes me not even like him at all. It's dat bad

Daps
Reppin
LDN
All the obvious ones have already been said (People's Elbow, Worm etc) but one that always made me go :comeon: was that weird jawbreaker Jeff Hardy used to do

Like how the fukk does this hurt them more than it hurts you

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Brickhouse brown said the rock came to him first about the concept of the peoples elbow

"Why the fukk imma lay there while u jump over me? I'll just punch you in the dikk before you elbow me"

Brickhouse Brown says a lot of things.

No mention of the stink face yet?Set up for that was nearly always awful too.