The most RIDICULOUS feats of WOLVERINE

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
That was true before AvX, but afterwards, Logan doesn't trust Cyclops for shyt. He seriously wanted to kill teenage Cyclops and put it to a vote.

AvX consequences, Battle for the Atom and Will of Xavier disprove this. Wolverine is very tempermental and prone to outbursts but as shown in AvX consequnces the reason he gets so mad with Cyclops lately because he IS/WAS the glue that kept everything together but when he starts to breakdown and unravel everything goes to shyt. Look at Wolverine's difference in approach in issue #1 compared to issue #4, its night and day. And he never wanted to kill teenage Cyclops, he wanted to send him back to his time period.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
every time Wolverines claws stop cuttin through shyt so its more convenient for him to climb :beli:

i quit fukkin wit Wolverine since he got over saturated.... i literally go to my comic shop & this dude was in Japan in his book, outer space in an Xbook, at the mansion in another Xbook & somewhere wit the Avengers in their book, all at once, FOH.... this wack mothafukka really came up after Apocalypse in the AOA timeline was some of the dumbest shyt i ever read.... him beatin Sabretooth to be horseman of death was equally stupid...

he just does bullshyt to fit the story... this dude beatin Iron Fist??? really??? the same dude got beat down by midgets & a steamroller on his head from Punisher... got that work from Deadpool easily... i respect his skills, not the blatant exageration....

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
every time Wolverines claws stop cuttin through shyt so its more convenient for him to climb :beli:

i quit fukkin wit Wolverine since he got over saturated.... i literally go to my comic shop & this dude was in Japan in his book, outer space in an Xbook, at the mansion in another Xbook & somewhere wit the Avengers in their book, all at once, FOH.... this wack mothafukka really came up after Apocalypse in the AOA timeline was some of the dumbest shyt i ever read.... him beatin Sabretooth to be horseman of death was equally stupid...

he just does bullshyt to fit the story... this dude beatin Iron Fist??? really??? the same dude got beat down by midgets & a steamroller on his head from Punisher... got that work from Deadpool easily... i respect his skills, not the blatant exageration....

Over saturation..... Yes he's popular and sells well, so he's in a lot of books, but he is still in less monthly appearances than Spider-Man and Batman with Deadpool on his heels. Do they piss you off too? Ot with them is it "different"? :sas1:

And Wolverine is one of the best fighters in fiction, period. It's almost impossible to have more experience, skill, training and diverse opponent range than him. Why is it hard to believe he can get the best of other martial artists in a sparring session?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I cant hate on the Gawd.
wat6rr.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I don't understand this whatsoever. Just cuz his claws are sharp enough to cut thru anything, there still needs to be the appropriate amount of force to do so. So, if he's falling and claws thru a mountain or wall or something on the way down, his claws are only going to continue to cut thru that object at the level of momentum of the fall provides the force to do so, plus his weight and velocity of the fall. Eventually, he'd slow down and his claws would stop cutting. How difficult is that to comprehend? You think just cuz his claws are razor sharp that no force ever needs to be applied to cut thru any object, no matter how dense or solid the other object is?! I could see your complaint if he was trying to catch his fall or climb a paper building. Otherwise...:francis:

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Over saturation..... Yes he's popular and sells well, so he's in a lot of books, but he is still in less monthly appearances than Spider-Man and Batman with Deadpool on his heels. Do they piss you off too? Ot with them is it "different"? :sas1:

And Wolverine is one of the best fighters in fiction, period. It's almost impossible to have more experience, skill, training and diverse opponent range than him. Why is it hard to believe he can get the best of other martial artists in a sparring session?
yes Batman pisses me off, i only read him dependin on who he fights... Deadpool i kinda get tired of how they downplay his original skills... Spidey not so much... i get hes popular but bein in 5 different places that make no sense???? come on breh.... his popularity made me dislike him mostly cause he does things he has no business doin....
I don't understand this whatsoever. Just cuz his claws are sharp enough to cut thru anything, there still needs to be the appropriate amount of force to do so. So, if he's fall and claws thru a mountain or wall or something on the way down, his claws are only going to continue to cut thru that object at the level of momentum of the fall provides the force to do so, plus his weight and velocity of the fall. Eventually, he'd slow down and his claws would stop cutting. How difficult is that to comprehend? You think just cuz his claws are razor sharp that no force ever needs to be applied to cut thru any object, no matter how dense or solid the other object is?! I could see your complaint if he was trying to catch his fall or climb a paper building. Otherwise...:francis:
stop it.. that skeleton weighs a ton & the claws cut through most substances "like butter" & are razor sharp... without momentum & velocity that weight would pull him down so he aint climbin... i just watched "The Wolverine" again & the whole train scene was stupid as fukk...

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
yes Batman pisses me off, i only read him dependin on who he fights... Deadpool i kinda get tired of how they downplay his original skills... Spidey not so much... i get hes popular but bein in 5 different places that make no sense???? come on breh.... his popularity made me dislike him mostly cause he does things he has no business doin....

stop it.. that skeleton weighs a ton & the claws cut through most substances "like butter" & are razor sharp... without momentum & velocity that weight would pull him down so he aint climbin... i just watched "The Wolverine" again & the whole train scene was stupid as fukk...

The skeleton doesn't weigh a ton. Technically, it weighs less than he does. Logan's 195 lbs. w/o the adamantium and 300 lbs. even with it, so it's 105 lbs. Not light, but not that heavy either. Also, I'm pretty sure the tips are what's razor sharp, not the entire blade themselves, as they are just bones laced with metal after all (and what blade is razor sharp all the way down to the hilt).

So by your assumption, you figure that regardless of what material the object it is and regardless of its density, Wolverine's claws are just supposed to slash right thru them indefinitely eh? Even without any effort put into the slash? Yeah, that makes sense.:francis:

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • weapon x
  • old man logan
  • enemy of the state
  • logan
really though the best wolverine stories are x-men stories
Remenders xforce as well

Now if you think wolverine is a sell out bytch then read him in new avengers , schism , a vs x uncanny xmen and wolverine and the xmen . Where he acts like a uncle tom

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@TNC I feel you breh. And for the record, I still disagree on Peter having a loser's mentality and attribute most of it to guilt but this is about your man so you can cook
Superior spiderman showed eveyone why Peter Parker is the best in the world at what he does and how he needs to stay grounded . Doc ock thought he can do better than the boy from queens :camby: hell even ultimate spiderman "dying" to save the city was :to: spiderman is truly one of the goats !!! :thwips away from thread: wait why you change your avi

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Superior spiderman showed eveyone why Peter Parker is the best in the world at what he does and how he needs to stay grounded . Doc ock thought he can do better than the boy from queens :camby: hell even ultimate spiderman "dying" to save the city was :to: spiderman is truly one of the goats !!! :thwips away from thread: wait why you change your avi

New month lol wanted to go with bugs. And in truth ultimate Peter's death was perfect and the way I'd imagine 616 Peter going out: sacrificing himself for aunt may because he failed to do so for Ben.