The Most mosquito infested cities in America

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Off top this is wrong. We hardly have mosquitoes in the Bay Area, I’d assume dry ass LA and Palm Springs also don’t have many. I’ve gone years never seeing one or being bitten. DC on the other hand, they used to fukk me up from July - October :sadcam:

If there are mosquitoes in San Fran I sure as hell didn't notice because my black ass was wearing a hooded sweatshirt in August 😵‍💫

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Operation Big Buzz was a U.S. military entomological warfare field test conducted in 1955 on Savannah, Georgia's predominantly Black Carver Village neighborhood.[1] The tests involved dispersing over 300,000 mosquitoes from aircraft and through ground dispersal methods.

Operation Big Buzz occurred in June 1955 in the U.S. state of Georgia. The operation was a field test designed to determine the feasibility of producing, storing, loading into munitions, and dispersing from aircraft the yellow fever mosquito (though these were not infected for the test) (Aedes aegypti).[3] The second goal of the operation was to determine whether the mosquitoes would survive their dispersion and seek meals on the ground.

Operation Drop Kick was conducted between April and November 1956 by the US Army Chemical Corps[1] to test the practicality of employing mosquitoes to carry an entomological warfare agent in different ways. The Chemical Corps released uninfected female mosquitoes into a residential area of Savannah, Georgia, whose residents had agreed to participate in the project, and then estimated how many mosquitoes entered houses and bit people. Within a day, many reports of mosquito bites were received.[2] In 1958, the Chemical Corps released 1,000,000 mosquitoes in Avon Park, Florida.

Operation May Day involved a series of EW tests from April to November 1956. The tests were designed to reveal information about the dispersal of yellow fever mosquitoes in an urban area. The mosquitoes were released from ground level in Savannah, Georgia, and then recovered using traps baited with dry ice. The operation was detailed in a partially declassified U.S. Army report in 1981.[1]
612icpFtWML._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Yh NYC for sure I never experienced nothing like I did in Cherry Valley or wherever that place was that I stayed.

It was worse than any tropical Island or Mediterranean country Iv ever visit.

It was worse than Florida infact, I didn't get bitten once in Florida or Mississippi

:stopitslime:
That’s crazy. I lived in Biloxi/Gulfport, MS and couldnt escape the mosquitoes and bugs. Used to get ate up. Worst be them mosquitoes and deer flies. Them deer flies live by water, and will chase you. Bites hurt like hell.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Them mosquitoes be eating good out here:mjcry:

402b4240363e7b7284ce47f8dcd94fcb

How the hell is LA above New Orleans which is a literal swamp. Seems like this is based of terminix data. Which probably means how many calls they get to EXTERMINATE mosquitos. Of which places like Detroit or anywhere in the south probably wouldn't do.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
How the hell is LA above New Orleans which is a literal swamp. Seems like this is based of terminix data. Which probably means how many calls they get to EXTERMINATE mosquitos. Of which places like Detroit or anywhere in the south probably wouldn't do.
I do wonder what metric they used to make the list:patrice:

Daps
I knew it was BS cuz of 2 reasons.

1. Not one South Carolina city is on the list.

2. They got DC and Hagerstown, MD combined on the list like they close.....Hagerstown is not in the DC area.
Agree.

Dallas makes sense if you ever go south of downtown, especially in summer. Stood outside one of my cousins cribs and folks was getting bit up like crazy. That Trinity River basin is swampy as hell at times.

New York and LA is some bullshyt....especially LA.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I call :duck: on this list. I lived in the DMV for 13 years and never saw 1 mosquito. Also there's no way Charleston SC wouldn't be in the top 5 if this list was legit.

Yup I spent 6 months in the DMV and never seen one mosquito. Lotta moths yeah but no mosquitoes. I have been in LA and So Cal for 3 years now and I have never seen one mosquito.

Where do they get that LA has lotta mosquitoes ?
Temperature drops in the late evening in LA anyway