The Most mosquito infested cities in America

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I haven't seen many lately & we usually get a lot down here. Could be just my house. I know I got a big ass lizard right outside my bedroom window and there's usually a spider hanging around outside as well so they prolly keeping them mosquitos at bay.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Figured Detroit would be higher with all the trees, grass, water and humidity in the summer. I’ve never noticed an issue when I’m in LA.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I knew it was BS cuz of 2 reasons.

1. Not one South Carolina city is on the list.

2. They got DC and Hagerstown, MD combined on the list like they close.....Hagerstown is not in the DC area.
Not at all and Shreveport ain't in the top 5...wegotta Swamp and a fukking river plus a lake.....we even got clouds of mosquitoes breh...

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Yh NYC for sure I never experienced nothing like I did in Cherry Valley or wherever that place was that I stayed.

It was worse than any tropical Island or Mediterranean country Iv ever visit.

It was worse than Florida infact, I didn't get bitten once in Florida or Mississippi
:stopitslime:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Aint seen many mosquitos like that in bout 10+ years. Might be Kuz back then I was outdoors more, but it's still so rare that I forget they exist until I do see one or someone mentions them

Spence

Superstar
Daps
#7 on the list, I have to pay $65 per month during spring/summer just to make my house liveable :beli:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Where the hell is Baton Rouge, MI (#47)?
tenor.gif
:mjlol:I was confused cause are they talking about River Rouge or Louisiana .
I feel like it hasn't been bad over here since b4 covid.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The top three cities in the U.S when it comes being the GOAT (LA, NYC and Dallas) also have the most mosquitos :heh:

Do those three Metros also have the most ppl in the U.S?

NGL I expected the south to dominate this list due to swamps and humidity being really turnt up in the south
I know you in Canada, but don't you and your grehs eat Mosquitos? Wouldn't a visit to LA and NYC for the fine cuisine not entice yall?

Short Story: I would visit Trinidad as a youngin with my mom to visit my aunts and uncles and cousins. For some reason, those mosquitos like me way more than American ones. I dunno if it was the American diet, but i would be covered in mosquito bites if I didn't have off or those citronella candles.

1 year I came back from the Trinidad, and my elementary school called the police cause they thought my mom was putting out cigarettes on me, :mjlol:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Shocked Florida didn’t take 1-5

I need to move to Nevada or something. Sick of these insects. :pacspit:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I know you in Canada, but don't you and your grehs eat Mosquitos? Wouldn't a visit to LA and NYC for the fine cuisine not entice yall?

Short Story: I would visit Trinidad as a youngin with my mom to visit my aunts and uncles and cousins. For some reason, those mosquitos like me way more than American ones. I dunno if it was the American diet, but i would be covered in mosquito bites if I didn't have off or those citronella candles.

1 year I came back from the Trinidad, and my elementary school called the police cause they thought my mom was putting out cigarettes on me, :mjlol:
We don't eat mosquitoes, too small. Also we not eating no bug that drinks blood from other creatures :scust: