The Most Dangerous Group In The World. Incels. "Young Male Syndrome"

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
"Most dangerous" is hilarious those incel nikkas can't even talk to chicks lol they stay on the puters puting and are harmless for the most part

This reminds me of when the Joaquin Phoenix Joker trailer dropped and these same people was all sayin there was gon be mass theater shootings and incel attacks based on Joker portrayal.... And then nothing happened :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
yall fighting ghost at this point
C75-E3-A27-6482-4762-8-F1-E-4-BBD4822-FD85.png

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
White supremacists of any gender or race are the most dangerous, if we're being honest. They've caused more damage to this world than anyone. :hhh:
Any time this topic comes up, if they are not noting that, then it's not worth discussing.
full

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Do they mean ACTUAL incels, as in involuntarily celibate?

If that's the case, MOST men on the planet are incel at various points in their life.

If you go a month without p*ssy and you desired it, you are incel for that month.

Most men pose no threat at all.

Are they just talking about misogynists?

Not really breh, being an incel is an ideology that takes you down the rabbit hole.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
True, I wonder how it's going to work here. Like would it be like japan, full of hikkomori's, or homeless herbivore dudes or like the middle east where they're a target for terrorist recruitment.:jbhmm:
We're closer to hikikomoris than not, but our culture has too much FOMO to be on Japan levels.
Men who don't pursue/care about relationships/women.
Never heard "herbivores" be used to describe these men but this is already a thing and will increase. Xers and Xennials laugh at (early) Gen Z because they see them as grown men who should have it figured out.

But when they're in their 50s and looking to wind down in life in general and college-aged Gen Alpha makes U-25 (their "wait till I'm established" sons and younger siblings' sons) predominantly choose their personal interests over attempting to continue the life cycle and bring them grandchildren, they'll be breaking the pearl necklaces their Boomer parents were clutching.

Last edited:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Everyone who doesn't fit the agenda is the world's most dangerous group. I remember when it was young black males, I mean, superpredators. :mjpls: Let's not play this game.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

This recent generations' heroes out there getting old now. Travis Scott is basically a soccer dad or about to be at this point. Meanwhile, a lot of these kids used that energy for absolutely nothing, didn't build anything and their youth has passed them up.

Read the comments dudes are perplexed :mjlol: :heh:

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Do they mean ACTUAL incels, as in involuntarily celibate?

If that's the case, MOST men on the planet are incel at various points in their life.

If you go a month without p*ssy and you desired it, you are incel for that month.

Most men pose no threat at all.

Are they just talking about misogynists?
Most incels are men with depression and body image issues. They have bigger problems than not getting attention from women.

They're "dangerous" in the sense that they're vulnerable to being recruited by extremist groups. Look how isis and al qaeda recruit men. They look for the most depressed and angry men then tell them "if you die during this mission, you'll have women waiting for you in the afterlife"

Only a person with nothing to lose would actually believe that. The right wing knows they can trick these men into giving them money and getting arrested/killed "for the cause".

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Most incels are men with depression and body image issues. They have bigger problems than not getting attention from women.

They're "dangerous" in the sense that they're vulnerable to being recruited by extremist groups. Look how isis and al qaeda recruit men. They look for the most depressed and angry men then tell them "if you die during this mission, you'll have women waiting for you in the afterlife"

Only a person with nothing to lose would actually believe that. The right wing knows they can trick these men into giving them money and getting arrested/killed "for the cause".

If we're talking about the stereotypical incel, I 100% agree

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Incel is being used as a blanket statement towards any man that’s not with the bullshyt from women
The definition moves from goalpost to goalpost
Especially on this forum filled with 6 figga nikkas in AMGS that never struggle with women or had their hearts broken because they pimps that love women :pachaha:
Sure their is a certain segment of muthafukkas that are involuntarily celibate
Ie the real definition of the fukking word which nobody in this world can grasp
Then there are men that been through the trenches and came out on the other side and said
fukk the bullshyt, I ain’t settling down
I’m just going to fukk these hoes to sleep and die on my own terms
Then you got the grifters like fresh and fit
Now some of that rhetoric can be dangerous
But nobody said shyt when Oprah let hoes choppa style on men for years
Nobody said shyt about the 90s nikkas ain’t shyt movement
Everybody called any man soft for taking offense to the bear in the woods shyt
Nobody blinked an eye on

But when the lights go out or you hear that bump in the night
Now men are needed for your comfort
It’s the hypocrisy
Femcel and Incel rhetoric is very synonymous
And the gender wars didn’t just start
nikkas just been indoctrinated in single mother babble that they scared to speak out against shyt and stay with the status quo
So the little mediocre p*ssy yall do get
Sticks around
Learn the difference and stop reading from the same damn script

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Why y'all so Angry in here? Comments aren't what I expected....

Y'all INCELS in here?

:patrice:
People are getting weary of the bullshyt.

As adults, we have adopted somewhat of a Peterpan syndrome over the years and that has result in going in the toolbox for something with the same effect as calling someone a virgin.

Those with a bit of common sense and general observation realise you can push good people, who are just struggling for whatever reason, into hands of people who will steer them in wrong direction.

It's a hard topic to have because people like waltz in looking to puff your chest. Those without confidence get dissuaded from commenting because of the negative inferences you put on the table.