The Most Dangerous Group In The World. Incels. "Young Male Syndrome"

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Do they mean ACTUAL incels, as in involuntarily celibate?

If that's the case, MOST men on the planet are incel at various points in their life.

If you go a month without p*ssy and you desired it, you are incel for that month.

Most men pose no threat at all.

Are they just talking about misogynists?

He might have had a point, but the chick derailed it with the monastery quip and her general cackling.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I know that...micro-level. At large, sex is not a privilege.

It likely won't get to that extreme before being corrected and/or the species ended behind other disasters, but theoretically it could.

Whether you believe it would or not, doesn't change the fact that a biological imperative to continue a bloodline is not a privilege.
Most of the males who have ever lived have never successfully passed on their genes to an offspring. Historically and on average, only 40% of human males have been fathers vs 80% of women being mothers. Sex sounds like a privilege to me....at least for men.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
pretty much fakkits that hate
that they cant fukk women.

UKVu0t8.gif

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
America has a incel problem cause men those men are supposed to b clean up men that are supposed to be with washed up women, single moms and mentally ill women they said no thanks they taking their resources overseas which is a problem

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Most of the males who have ever lived have never successfully passed on their genes to an offspring. Historically and on average, only 40% of human males have been fathers vs 80% of women being mothers. Sex sounds like a privilege to me....at least for men.

I know that already and that solidifies what cats swear is a fallacy in the 80/20 theory...which is 1 of 2 things I was getting, to be admitted. But that's based on higher mortality.

Sex was still not a privilege, dying at 17 from war or disease before you were able to successfully sire a child doesn't change that part of the cycle of life in which one attempts to do so.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The internet opened up a certain pandora's box with this redpill/blackpill shyt. Dating/mating isnt guaranteed to everybody(especially men) and the internet has given those leftout a place to gather.

But the most dangerous?, if that was the case they ironically would have women.
No. You're looking at individuals. The point is that the group as a whole is "most dangerous" to societal maintenance/progression.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
As other people in this thread has alluded to the average male is pretty close to being an "incel" atleast in the literal sense. The average man only has like 7 sex partners in his entire life (roughly 75-85 years). Even if the average number was 20 (which it isnt), 20 women in 75 years isn't close to alot either, there's still periods of multiple years with no sex...

And incels aren't new. Only about 40 percent of men have ever had children in human history. The difference is 800 years ago, most incels would've been soldiers who were killed in a battle or died of some disease. Instead of having a computer to talk about being sexless, like they do in modern times.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
No. You're looking at individuals. The point is that the group as a whole is "most dangerous" to societal maintenance/progression.
True, I wonder how it's going to work here. Like would it be like japan, full of hikkomori's, or homeless herbivore dudes or like the middle east where they're a target for terrorist recruitment.:jbhmm:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Yeah I've been thinking about this more. And coupled with the thread which reminded me of the fakkitry in the middle east...

Humans are driven by genes and hormones. The desire to have sex and be denied is a powerful thing!

Do yall know you start having problems with various species you keep (such as chimps) once they reach sexual maturity? That goes for just about any species.

Incels have made the middle east a hell for women. When men not fukking women they start hating them.