The Most Broke Off You've Ever Been

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fortunately, I've never technically been broke. My parents supported me through school and I was able to find decent work once I graduated.

I'm careful with my money though. I never spend money on things I don't need, and I only buy clothes/shoes/electronics if they're on sale or I'll get some kind of discount.

:why::eek:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Dope thread...take it from a brother who has seen extreme ups and DOWNS. Life changes all the time. If you don't experience both then you won't appreciate the good times. Live it one day at a time.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
:umad:

shoulda never crossed Pac out bytch :pacspit:

the worst is yet to come nikka...it ain't over :leostare:

:ohmy:

Been gettin it anyway i could since a teenager
Thank god I been able to hold my current job aslong as i have
Cuz i kno if i ever go broke im takin yo money :birdman::violent:
I'mma keep it real, those demons show up at the darkest hours.

Those thoughts hit you, like man I could be out on the block getting that money. And those people you use to do dirt with, everyday you wanna hit them up and see what hustle they got going on.

But my freedom is worth more then that fast money or even worse death.

I just toughed it out, figured there was a life lesson or a reason why these situations have happened to me.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
right after high school
like others said, just enough for a ramen pack lol that shyt sucked.

got an apartment with my cousin, found a job where i could quickly get pay-raises, then met some enterprising individuals that helped a youngin get straight :youngsabo:

been doing ok.

flipn50

Pro
Daps
I was too broke to go a University so I attended community college.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My junior year at college was broke off status. :wow:

I had 0 money, so I would eat that big $4 5 gallon tub of ice cream for breakfast and dollar menu for dinner. Those fukking ramen noodles :pacspit::pacspit:

During that time, i honestly felt poverty and it was not a nice feeling :sad:

So whats your broke stories?

sophmore year first semester. that aid didnt come thru until the following semester. and the job i had was completed. so there was no where to work. i mean NO WHERE.

BROKE status. i was on fumes. parents came thru from time to time. but i was trying to be a grown man and handle mine. so i was calling and begging either. plus my entire dorm room was broke, all 4 of us. lol.

put it this way. it was so bad. we had to make a decision. should we go play ball today come home and be super hungry but only have enough to barely scratch the surface?
OR should we skip hoop. so we wont be as hungry?

OR should we go play hoop, since we're so hungry right now. so we can forget how hungry we are. hopefully be to tired to eat when we get home and just crash out?

hamburger helper, split 4 ways, and i'm talking 1 pack of ground beef.

ramen noodles all day.
Pot pies for a buck(smarten up, this will get it done, i learned this late in the game. best bang for your buck by far).

we playing basketball video games for pizza. who ever wins gets a whole large pizza. from the no name spot around the corner. didnt matter. cause everyone in there would beg for a slice. so you wouldnt have more then 3 to yourself regardless.

messed around and had a terrible gpa that semester. ended up taking time off. moms was hot and was like okay you wanna be grown. since you dont have a job(aint like i wasnt looking like crazy)... time for you to see what the real world is like. go on down there and apply for GR...:snoop: you might get some food stamps if your lucky.

went down there with my boy once. me and him both. it tooks us 4 hours to be seen. all kinds of shady characters in there. thats when i realized how could anyone be on general relief aka WELFARE for YEARS and never work if they arent disabled? its a job to go down there and deal with that nonsense. you're there all day and may not get nothing done that day then have to come back to find out "sorry you cant get any aid at this time" WHAT????

it was rough brehs. got on the grind and found a gig not long after.