The Most Broke Off You've Ever Been

Daps
sophomore year of college. i look back at my diary i was mad as hell. my mom had screwed me over because she goes above and beyond for her sons :to: but it was at my expense. with my money. unbeknownst to me until after she did it

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:ohhh: Damn its crazy all yall cats saying yall Junior year of college. Im about to enter my Junior and I can already foresee myself being broke as hell:sadcam:. Thats why Im nipping that shyt in the bud right now. Currently tryna get this coop for next semester and for some reason I can still get internships this summer (engineer, them nikkas always hiring :win:). And Im about to start doing some online/offline IM on my own. (Im working on a plan A, B, C, D, fukk it the entire alphabet all the way to Z. A nikka dont wanna be broke:to:)But if I dont get any work this summer and dont get this co-op then:wow: Im gonna be like yall nikkas:sadcam:.

*****Lawd:ohlawd:please dont let me experience the hardships of these broke ass nikkas.*****

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fortunately, I've never technically been broke. My parents supported me through school and I was able to find decent work once I graduated.

I'm careful with my money though. I never spend money on things I don't need, and I only buy clothes/shoes/electronics if they're on sale or I'll get some kind of discount.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i was fortunate to never been technically broke *knock on wood*..ive had situations where even though i was making enough money to survive on even though i hated the job and the hours like the year after i got out grad school...now might be the most hectic cuz even though im making good money ive also been spending more and more on these bills coming in....hopefully its a situation that will straighten itself out by the end of this year

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
My junior year at college was broke off status. :wow:

I had 0 money, so I would eat that big $4 5 gallon tub of ice cream for breakfast and dollar menu for dinner. Those fukking ramen noodles :pacspit::pacspit:

During that time, i honestly felt poverty and it was not a nice feeling :sad:

So whats your broke stories?

if the dollar menu was your dinner you either dont have very good money management (work on that) or you had money and was just too lazy to spend it right

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the dollar menu was your dinner you either dont have very good money management (work on that) or you had money and was just too lazy to spend it right

Naw all my money went to school, didnt take on any loans, so I literally had money to take the bus and eat what I could till the next $$$ came through. Worked out, cause those couple of months of suffering beats out years of school debt :shaq:

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
I'm going through some rough times now. Things will get better though. If you don't grind you won't shine.

08-10 I was winning... these last two years not so much. But that's life ups and downs. even at my worst I still have my health and I'm still better off than most of the world's population. Sometimes I have to remind myself of that.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Sophomore year in college. I was the brokest nikka ever. Going half on a nik bag of weed broke. Trying to prove a point to the parents. fukk that. Aint been broke sence.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Been gettin it anyway i could since a teenager
Thank god I been able to hold my current job aslong as i have
Cuz i kno if i ever go broke im takin yo money :birdman::violent:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2010-2011, I lost everything soon as I lost my job. Unemployment, plus going through my savings 401k to save everything. Stayed afloat for a few months, then just said fukk it. Once you fall behind snowball effect brehs.

I'm on the rebound, happy I got a job. Saving and stacking my money up, ill be back on top.

I just wish that dam cloud would stop following me in life though, been struggling all my life..Can't I get a break :sadcam:

:umad:

shoulda never crossed Pac out bytch :pacspit:

the worst is yet to come nikka...it ain't over :leostare: