The Most Beautifulest Black Woman I've seen in 2013 so far...

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
I am just sayin, you can find a black girl on any ivy league campus (one that has seen a treadmill) right now whose parents got dough. And they usually have the sense of mind to study something slightly more lucrative than 'Music'.

:laugh: You know, it's realllllly funny you should say that, because I was just about to post about my best friend - she's a [physically fit] black female with a rich father and she also happens to be a music major at columbia university :mjpls:

These girls could go on to teach, get involved in the performing arts, or work in the music/entertainment industry in a capacity other than as performers (like my friend, who has already gotten internships with some VERY big name organizations). They'll be fine.

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
:laugh: You know, it's realllllly funny you should say that, because I was just about to post about my best friend - she's a [physically fit] black female with a rich father and she also happens to be a music major at columbia university :mjpls:

These girls could go on to teach, get involved in the performing arts, or work in the music/entertainment industry in a capacity other than as performers (like my friend, who has already gotten internships with some VERY big name organizations). They'll be fine.

Dont get me wrong fam, aint nothing wrong with these girls- and I am confident they will be fine in their next endeavors.

And honestly, they are very cute in the face

I just have a tough time calling them the most 'beautifullest' (:lolbron:) and impressive girls of the graduating class of 2013

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
I just have a tough time calling them the most 'beautifullest' (:lolbron:) and impressive girls of the graduating class of 2013

That's reasonable :ehh:. The girls in the op are definitely cute and I'd talk to them :whoa: but I'll admit, some of the girls I saw when I visited columbia were :ohlawd: :noah: status

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I mean, they can holla at whoever they wanna holla at! The chances of most cats on here having a chance with one of them are slim to none. All I'm saying is, if we were to judge a book by its cover, they do "SEEM" like the type of chicks that date strictly outside of their race. Not saying "THEY ARE", just saying that it could be a possibility. :yeshrug: Sue a nikka... It's good to see accomplished black women though! I'm not knocking them.

They definitely could be freaks behind the scenes though :lolbron:
This is the main reason nikkas are quick to scream "them hoes look :mjpls:"

catch up

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
c'mon breh :beli:, you soundin kinda thirsty-

If this is your cup of tea, cool. I especially understand the hustle being that their family is somewhat well off. But you soundin real insecure.

I am just sayin, you can find a black girl on any ivy league campus (one that has seen a treadmill) right now whose parents got dough. And they usually have the sense of mind to study something slightly more lucrative than 'Music'.

In fact, lets try a game. Go find a photo from a female volleyball team of a school more prestigious than Spelman. I guarantee that they will put these girls to shame with respects to looks and resume.

But what do I know

:troll:

Well im married (and aint NEVER gonna remarry again if this dont work out), so its all hypothetical. Im saying that lookswise they aint 10's but they look good and add all of the intangibles and the overall package is good. Yea i "can" find pics of sistas that put them to shame but 9 times out of 10 the intangibles are fukked up. Im also biased because i know pastor Bonner personally having worked at BB back in college...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everytime a successful or educated black woman is posted y'all swear she doesn't like black men.

Y'all insecurity is pathetic :snoop:

:smugdraper:

Wrong.....WRONG

Insecurity aint got nothing to do with it.....

I threw that out there because I know what I'm looking at...

Looks like they gonna go work for papa so he might make sure they bet on black....

But them broads came up with money, and that long paper changes nikka's outlook on life, especially if they were born into money.......

Time will tell....

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware

I meant that in a "chances are slim that cats would cross paths with them" kinda way............ But OK.... :aicmon:

Gone...

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
A Beautiful face, brains and they have bubbles. In the era of dime a dozen females acting unlady like on the internet, it's a breath of fresh air to see that the sterotypes are just that and good Black Women are available once you filter thru the trash.

All u misquided females doing twerk videos. You do those videos because you have no worth or value and shaking your ass is all u are worth. You lack quality. A real man is attracted to a woman who has more then just 'ass shaking' to bring to the table. Real men see your types as "temporary moments of pleasure".....

Im feeling the girls no doubt but your speech is more powerful and important. :salute:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So because they're educated and well-manered they don't date black men? You nikkas make me sick. :heh: